Prologue

London, United Kingdom

"In the stock market, the top winners are.." the television shows a list of Top 10 winners in  the stock market. His company ranked second. The first company gainer is...

"Why the Williams Housing & Establishment Co. lead the stock market for all these years?" Charles asked. He's not alone. With him, are his friends back in high school, now serving as the executives of his company. Charles is now handsome and heavily groomed. Very far from his look back in his high school days. 

"Maybe the vocalist contributed to the rise of his power and heavily influenced his character as a businessman." Crissia told everyone in the private living room located in the company's building. 

"He succeeded his father in his business. His business is now topping and controlling all the stock markets of London, Paris, New York, Florida, Denmark, Sweden, Madrid and Manila. The company's branch in Manila is controlled by his younger sister named Kate. Their company in Manila tops the stock market in the Philippines." Ashley explained to Charles. 

"Well, in the other major cities in Europe where Williams and you invested, Williams Housing & Establishment Co. is in the top 10, you were retaining in the top 20 since last 2 years ago when the company's stock declined." Lizza told to the group.

"In the U.S. Atlantic cities, his company is in the Top 5. We're slipping off the key cities once we topped for years. But don't lose hope, we're still in touch with Moscow, Kiev, the Balkans and the U.S. Pacific cities. If ever Williams try to invest in the countries and cities we still have touch, we have to invest more in those countries and cities! Also, I suggest that we must opened our branch  in China were most people on the planet live." Crissia explained well. 

Charles is silent long ago. He is thinking very deeply. He is thinking how, what, why, when, and where? Minutes after, he smiled, and spoke with his cold tone. 

"Well, well, well. You're very excelent girls. I have a plan. This plan will be foretold after we built our branch in China. We will control."