𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 [drama]

━━━━━━  𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 ;┊    𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑡                          ✧・゚

━━━━━━  𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 ;┊ 
   𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑡                         ✧・゚

y/n got tackled by a hug in the morning by subaru. anzu trailing behind. "good morning, n/n!" he chirped, snuggling against the smaller girl. if she didn't know any better, she could have sworn she sensed a hint of love sickness in subaru's tone. but it simply was her overthinking, they barely knew each other after all.

"morning, baru." y/n smiled, hugging his lower waist. she pulled away from the warmth before saying a good morning to anzu. the three walked together, having a chat about their plans today. y/n thought about how she was going to meet the other units in yumenosaki. perhaps trickstar could help her out.

during class, y/n doddle in her notebook, not paying attention to class much. luckily she0p sat in the back so no one saw her dream production for idols. what she witnessed yesterday didn't leave her mind and all she wanted was to get acknowledged. sounded selfish but she convinced herself that she surely is going to do it to make people happy. that smiles were never breakable, god was she longing for that wish to come true.

lunch break came, and y/n was about to ask anzu and her squad to introduce other units.  instead, someone from ryuseitai came to her first. clearing his throat to get her attention,
y/n and her friends all looked back at the boy who blushed in embarrassment.

"takamine, yes?" y/n gave midori her full attention, turning her entire body towards the shy boy with a polite smile. his cheeks cooled down and he gazed upon trickstar and anzu who stared curiously. "i'd like to speak with
l/n in private..." midoriya muttered, furrowing his brows in annoyance. yuuki nodded. "oh, okay. no problem..."
"yeah of course. we'll see you at the cafeteria, l/n." hokuto informes. y/n gave them a smile before they headed off. everybody but subaru. no way did he like the idea of leaving his friend behind with someone who she barely knows. and it's not that midori doesn't mean well, he just felt the need to protect someone as lively as y/n.

"why alone, huh? i'm not letting our precious n/n all alone with you!" subaru wrapped his arms around the girl's shoulders, hugging her from behind with a pout. y/n giggled  softly and midori sighed. "i just need to ask her a question. if you want to stay then stay." midori mumbled. y/n gazed up at him quizzically, wondering why he has such a blandness in him and yet he's a member of a heroic unit.

"subaru. it's fine, i'll meet you and the others at the cafeteria in a few." y/n flashed him a reassuring smile that ceased subaru's anxiousness. he let go hesitantly before nodding. "okay. bye bye!" he ran off, smiling brightly once again, liking his own thought of being a protective.

"so...what is it that you wanted to ask?" y/n began. midori stared into her e/c pools that had some sugar coated happiness swimming inside. even looking into them made him internally envious of her. "morisawa...wants you to become ryuseitai's producer. all of us want to. so, would you take the honor of becoming producer for our unit?"