𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐀𝐊𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐖𝐀'𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

━━━━━━ 🧸 ;┊                                   ✧・

━━━━━━ 🧸 ;┊
                         ✧・

chiaki and y/n waited for the others to arrive at their practice room, y/n leaned against a wall while sitting down and writing random rhythmic lyrics on her notebook. she seemed to be a great mood; which is regularly expected of her spirit, and often avoided when she did new to unusual behavioral acts. such as whistling in the hallways and laughing out of nowhere. there's no telling what this girl can do next nor what she's capable of.

"you're humming a cherry song today. though i tend to ignore it, i'm curious to what's making you extremely happy these days." chiaki interrupted when humming session, sitting down next to her. she reacted quickly and let out a whole heartedly laugh. "i'm writing a new song! adjustments are needed, but my inspiration isn't failing me!" y/n grinned, craning her head towards chiaki.

he smiled at this sight, seeing her radiate this glistening aura that is bound to light up anyone's mood. apart from feeling exhilarating enthusiasm when doing idol work, chiaki didn't think he would feel this attracted to his producer. it made him want to push beyond his limits and his energy would always increase around her, always. she was their angel— no that's too far, y/n is an angel and a demon, if that makes any sense.

"it doesn't bother you if the song ends up loosing in a live? or, does it make you go into your emo mode?" chiaki chuckled. y/n looked up at the ceiling, keeping her wide smile and gleaming eyes. "the battle between two idol groups is thrilling, its what makes it fun! loosing or winning, we all have a blast!" y/n laughed, twirling her pen between her slender digits. she turned her head once more at chiaki only to be met with divine lips.

her hand froze up and her pen fell to the ground. chiaki annihilated her cheerfulness in a second, no doubt about it, she couldn't kiss back, she was way too shocked that this is happening to her. when he pulled away, blushing, it was like she was in heaven.
"chi-chiaki?...."

"sorry, i couldn't help myself. you were so cute." he chuckled. y/n bottom plump lips quivered until she cupped chiaki's cheeks and collided hers with his once more. she deepened the kiss by tilting her head. the passionate euphoria that took over them and washed away their current concerns is what made it all the better.

their first kiss together; their first relationship; perfect; they both pulled away and y/n smiled in a relieved kind of way. "kaoru told you decent instructions on how to kiss, didn't he?"
"that didn't seem like your first kiss though..." chiaki looked at her, stunned. she blushed furiously, and swallowed. "eto...forget that! anyways, this means we're together! you cannot tell or show-" "oho! about time!!" kaoru busted in, cheering blissfully.

"kaoru-nii!" y/n gasped. "moricchi! you are such a man!" kaoru praised. "thank you, hakaze!" chiaki laughed. y/n sweat dropped, letting out a puff of air.

she felt her hand get taken into chiaki's.
"i have a cute girlfriend, now! the others are going to be so thrilled! maybe one day, you'll become y/n morisawa-" "i'm looking forward to it!" she embarrassedly cut him off as kaoru laughed at her expression. "i love you!" chiaki pecked her cheek. "dammit, dork. you make so soft...." y/n leaned into chiaki's shoulder, humming in delight. surely, these years will be the best. she's blessed to have this kind of thing in her life and to think she didn't want to focus on love, and be a comix relief complex character instead.