𝐒𝐇𝐔 𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈'𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

━━━━━━ 🍷 ;┊                                   ✧・*edited

━━━━━━ 🍷 ;┊
           ✧・
*edited

"have you heard? apparently, y/n l/n is going to marry eichi tenshouin. no surprise there." shu stood up immediately and looked out the window where two boys gossiped about the aforementioned pair. mika stared at him in the corner of his beautiful eyes and chuckled softly. whether his teach already acknowledged the irresistible feelings he had for y/n, he knew that particular rumor struck a major cord. and normally, shu wouldn't mind about the things y/n did on school grounds, but if it regards the emperor—

"yeah, i heard! someone said they overheard tenshouin say he would buy her a diamond ring to claim his love."

let alone, marriage. no, no, y/n couldn't be that close with eichi, heedless of how supportive she is. she deserved to be with someone better. shu's most likely convinced that eichi would only use y/n for her body, or her skills. that man couldn't possible be genuinely in love with her, right? he scoffed and walked out the door hastily, not even saying a dismissal to mika. something tells him y/n is going to have cheer someone up soon.

meanwhile, y/n and eichi walked their way to the student council. they really did look like the perfect couple. just seeing them together, it gets people worried how y/n deals with the bastard every single week, if not, every day. knowing this problematic idol, she should be wary. shu passed a hallway but walked back after noticing the back of y/n's hair and a glimpse of eichi's teasing smile. a groan released by y/n shortly after and a mini slap on eichi's arm.

"what? if you'll have trouble in picking a dress then i'd love to help-" "please, shut up!" "why....why are you two so close?"

y/n hummed in confusion and turned to the source of the wretched filled voice. eichi, only poked his upper body and head out the student council with a dull but tiny frown. shu clenched his fists and glared at not only eichi but at y/n, too. "close? we're friends, did you know that?" y/n joked. "i'm her boyfriend."
shu gasped when eichi said that. y/n deadpanned. not fazed by the false statement whatsoever. she only slapped the back of eichi's neck to which he chuckled at with a satisfied smile. all morning he's been bothering y/n with the rumors and telling her how it'd be dating him.

"as if!"

she would be lying if she said it isn't convincing. though, her heart already belongs to one and one person only.

"then...is it true? are you two considering marriage? thats absurd!" shu narrowed his eyes. y/n was taken aback, however, eichi smiled cunningly. "no, where did you get that from?!" y/n questioned with furrowed brows. her hand was grabbed by the president's slender one.

"what if we are?" eichi tugged y/n towards him and almost bumped onto his body. "he's lying. get in there. i'll see you later, shu!" she practically shoved eichi back in the student council as he laughed slightly at her silly blush. but lets be honest, he wishes he's heather. the pink haired male put a hand on his forehead and grunted. call it love or obsession, he will not tolerate this scandal. he will not allow y/n to go as far as starting a family with eichi.