𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 [sibylline]

━━━━━━ LETTER ;┊ paradise in your eyes      ✧・

━━━━━━ LETTER ;┊ 
paradise in your eyes ✧・

y/n rubbed her temples, sighing as clsss lectures went by. she remembered yesterday, how eichi explained she had plenty of time to create a dreamfes. he made it sound so easy but y/n thought otherwise. asking anzu is a definite yes, and so is looking through the history of the past dreamfes. all she had to do was ask for help, which in reality, something she wasn't technically good at.

the bell rang after a couple of hours of lessons, y/n slid away her notebook and stood up. heading straight towards anzu's desk that wasn't far away and just a few steps to go to.
while the brunet turned to see her orange-haired friend, y/n tapped her on the shoulder,
lips curving to a carefree smile. anzu looked up, a little startled as y/n didn't usually come up to her like this. "i was wondering if you can tell me how you planned a dreamfes. eichi told me you did a great job putting one together so i was hoping i could ask you for advice." y/n chirped, connecting her hands behind her back. anzu gasp, putting her hands on her cheeks as the rest of their friends came by. "are you saying what i think you're saying..?"

y/n nodded, grinning. anzu's face lit up. "wow! i felt like this was gonna happen!"
"what's happening, here?" hokuto asked. subaru didn't like being out of the conversation even if he had just arrived to see that jubilant situation. "y/n got put in charge for the next dreamfes!" anzu whispered-yelled to them happily, knowing that if she were to say it out loud, the whole class would be bombing y/n with many praises let alone, their ideal dreamfes. which would probably be too much for y/n to handle right now.

"wha- that's great, y/n!" makoto congratulated. "ah! do your best, n/n! i believe in you!" subaru hugged y/n, laughing proudly. anzu clapped her hands together, not exactly
knowing to start off. "well, it took me a while to prepare one. but it wasn't entirely a tough task, you just don't stress-" "l/n!"

y/n chuckled nervously at anzu's deadpan. the voice that cut her off came from the door entrance, to where madara stood trying to get her attention. subaru hummed and looked over, so did y/n. madara grinned at them, waving his hand in the air. mostly for y/n, as they did plan a final duet today. it was for fun, as it could wait. but they both were looking forward to this day, and now y/n couldn't waste any time to ruin her schedule.

"ah, crap, i forgot! anzu, i'm so so sorry about this, but i have to go! i have business with mikeji, right now!" y/n fretted, sincerely looking at anzu for any forgiveness. the brunet giggled amusingly and waved her hand dismissively. "you can go. don't worry about it."

y/n grinned before excusing herself to the boys. subaru watched her and madara greet each other, as they left the classroom with a swift turn. it felt strange just letting y/n off the hook like that, considering that she does have a lot of work ahead of her. and yet, here she is, spending some of her time with her friends.

━━━━━━

"woah! this piano is huge!" y/n gawked at the piano in an empty studio. madara sat down on the leather piano bench, patting the empty spot next to him. y/n sat down next to him, frowning. she looked guilty, it confused madara and he took it as a hint that she wasn't comfortable with singing. at least not yet. that indeed, was partially the reason she frowned depressingly.