one

This time Richie was the one to run over and check the well being of his best friend.
He kneeled down next to Eddie, rubbing his shoulder gently. He didn't want him to be in more pain than he already was.
"Dude sorry for shoving you but that fuckin' clown almost impaled you. That definitely would've been worse than that little scratch on your hip."

Eddie looked up at him with a pained but also relieved expression on his face. Deep down he was terrified and he could only think about how he almost died if it weren't for Richie Tozier, the person who always payed attention to Eddie and always had his back. Richie was his hero and he always had been.

"Fuck the wound man, you saved my fucking life. Thank you." Smiling brighter than the sun, he pressed a gentle kiss to Richie's cheek and stood up.
Richie was startled by the sudden act of affection, yet he knew better than to think it held any deeper meaning. He knew it was made out of pure gratefulness. Anything else would be, well, to good to be true.

Eddie grabbed him by the hand and helped Richie get up as well. With a comforting smile, Eddie said "Let's get to Mike, he might know what to do next." Mike and the other losers stood a few feet away from pair, so it didn't take long to get to them.

"About time you got here." Mike had an impatient look on his face, as if he had been waiting for hours.
"Damn E-E-Eddie. Are y-you o-o-okay?" Bill gave Eddie a concerned look, bringing the other losers attention to him as well.
"I'm fine Bill. Just a little scratch, that's all. We have other things to worry about right now."
"Right. We have to get Pennywise small, don't we? Any suggestions?" Beverly said, looking a bit worried.
After a short moment of silence Mike spoke up. "There are more ways to make somebody small." Everybody's attention was now directed towards Mike, hoping they could finally find a way to end this nightmare.

„Make them believe they're small." Before anyone was able to ask what he meant, he started yelling "HEY PENNYWISE!"

His enormous head swung around, looking directly into Mike's eyes.
„I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU. YOU'RE JUST A STUPID CLOWN!"
The losers looked at Mike as if he'd gone mad. As if he'd have some sort of death wish.
Pennywise only chuckled at his statement and said "I AM THE EATER OF WORLDS"

Mike kept throwing insults at him and soon, the other losers joined in as well. All of them insulted Pennywise, calling him a clown, a pretender, a joke and so on. Pennywise started shrinking with every insult thrown at him.

Soon he lied flat against the rocks like a pancake, a helpless, defeated expression on his face. The losers gathered around him, when Pennywise said
"Look at you, you're all grown up."
Mike slowly ripped the beating heart out of the clowns chest and all the Losers put their hands on top. Slowly, but confidentally they squished the heart and a single tear ran down Beverly's face.

They watched as the heart dissolved into ashes and Pennywise slowly faded away. Everything was happening in slow-motion, because it was hard to believe. It was hard to believe that the nightmare they had been living in for their entire lives was all over now.

Now began a new chapter of their lives.