Chapter 4- My Navy Man

~Felicity's POV~

"Good Night Flick, My Sweet and Beautiful Princess."

"Dad?" I say this under my breathe and run towards Ramsey as he begins to walk away. I wrap my arms around his waist hugging him from behind.

He turned around, still hugging me and says, " Are you okay Felicity?"

"Yes I'm fine, I just wanted a.. a Hug is all," Knowing I was lying to him I hope he didn't notice because as a girl that is a stereotypical thing to say that were okay when were not. He then kissed me on the cheek and I said, "Good Night Petty Officer."  I walked away into my apartment, still in disbelief that Ramsey (Without even knowing) called me by the nickname that my father gave me when I was only two years old. Then Ramsey said some of the last words that my father said to me before the Accident.

I walk into my bedroom and sit on my bed and begin to feel tears run down my face. Suddenly, my phone buzzes, and I jump. Whenever I was in a moment and my phone buzzed, never did I ever not jump, it just startled me. I look down at my phone to see Ramsey's name show up on my phone Along with a Photo. I unlock my phone and open the picture. It is one of the many photos taken of us at the Kissing Statue. It is just us standing in front of the statue smiling. My Phone begins to buzz. "What the???" Thinking it was a phone call I waited for the picture to pop up of who it was. But It didn't. 'Is my phone broken?' As is buzzes ten times and I discover it is Clara and Garret. They'are begging to know about how the date went, and even worse, they made it a group message. Lovely, I Sarcastically think to myself. I decide to ignore them for just a minute and read Ramsey's messages.

"For someone who has been on many dates in his life, Never have I gone out with anyone who is as beautiful and sweet, and wants to know more about me, and asking so many Questions, that I cannot ask and find out about her. Felicity, you miss, are a mystery, and I like it. (: Another thing, Never have I seen a more beautiful girl then you are. (Wait I think I already said that, Oh well I guess I can emphasize it for you.) My First Kiss with you and your first kiss ever, has been captured in time and  in pictures after our kiss, you can see your big and beautiful smile; that has got me in a trance. And if I am not mistaking you were happy. I'd like to take you on another date. But right now I need to get back to the base, Sweet Dreams Princess. ~Ramsey Petty Officer First Class Master at Arms"

As I read on and look at the pictures my heart skips a beat, and then leaping out of my chest. A smile slowly forms on my face. Is it okay to fall so quickly? Ramsey is the man of my dreams.  He's handsome, with his high and tight short blonde hair, Blues eye's with a hint of gold and green in them, straight teeth that are ultra white, a big loving smile, big muscular arms indicating his strength, and he's tall! I'm short so I've always wanted a man who was taller than me. He's MY NAVY MAN!

Suddenly my trance is broken by the continuous buzzing of my phone. Completely startled, I look at the phone, it's Clara and Garret,

"FELICITY! HELLO ANSWER!"

Alright I'll answer, I think to myself. They begin asking questions SIMULTANEOUSLY, mainly the same questions. 

"How was the date? What is his name? Do you have a picture? Did you get lucky? Did you kiss? Was it Romantic?!?!"

I answer just like this,

"First off, NO, I did not get lucky. WHY THE HELL, do you two think I would do that?? Yes it was Romantic. His name is Ramsey. It was the best first date everything it is my only first date. Yes I have pictures. And you tell me if we kissed."

Quickly I put three pictures with the text and send it. I then send them one last text.

"Now I am going to bed and I am putting my phone on silent without vibrate. I will talk to you both tomorrow."

I place my phone on the night stand and go to the bathroom and wash off my make-up and get ready for bed. I go back to my phone one last time and go to Ramsey's messages. And Clara and Garret are still blowing up my phone. I send Ramsey one last text. 

"You make me get butterflies that flutter in my stomach so hard it hurts. But its a good type of hurt. Our Date was amazing. This maybe too soon to say this, but I'm falling for you. I have work tomorrow I must go to sleep. Good night My Navy Man! XO~ Felicity waitress at Denny's and Falling for you."

I send the message and put the phone down. I lay on my bed and think about everything that happened this evening. He's truly a dream and I swear this is a dream and that someone could pinch me. 

My Navy Man!!....

=============================================================================

Hey Guys so I have an Idea but I need your help. For you all loving the book give it a star in each chapter! Please! 

Also I really want to head suggestions from you guys. SO if you do have any suggestions feel free to message me or comment! 

Also If you want me to read your books message me and I will get back to you ASAP!!! Thanks Guys!!!!
~SR~