CHAPTER 1

Meredith never likes it when she and Derek has different shifts. Not because they can't be together but because Derek will go home before her and can have a good sleep.

"Meredith I was looking for you", said Derek.

"Say", she replied in a wry voice.

"Well I will pick up the food"

Meredith gave a look towards him.

Derek enjoys this. To tease her a more he said, "work hard babe, will wait for you at home"

"Just go", Meredith said and went away.

She knows Derek will be asleep when she will return home.

The next day Seattle Grace Hospital was having a new resident joining. Abigail Prescott. She completed her internship in Florida and now she's getting transferred here. Abigail is the one and only daughter of Dr. Arthur Prescott and Dr. Judy Prescott.

"Have you heard about the new resident", asked George.

"Yeah heard someone is joining today", replied Kristina.

"Huh, whatever", said Alex.

"I heard she's a girl", said George to see Alex's reaction.

"Interesting", Alex replied while wearing his coat.

Alex will never change, everyone thought.

Abigail's car stopped infront of the main entrace. She took a deep breath and stepped out of the car. Her look was confident. She went upto the nurse and said, "I am Abigail Prescott. I am supposed to join here today"

"Abigail", said chief from behind.

"Chief, nice to meet you", said Abigail and gave a light hug.

"Its so good to see you. You look so beautiful"

"You always know your ways Chief", said Abigail and chuckled.

Meredith and her group were heading towards their rounds when they saw Abigail.

"Oh no", said Meredith.

"What", asked Izzie.

"Don't say me she is the new resident", said Meredith. Everybody looked at that direction.

Everybody was kind of in awe as they saw her.

"She's hot", said Alex.

"Damn hot", said Cristina.

"You know her?", asked George to Meredith.

"Of course. She's Abigail Prescott......", Meredith was saying but Cristina cut her in middle and asked, "daughter of Dr. Arthur Prescott?"

"Yes", replied Meredith.

"Is that Meredith Grey?", said Abigail as she walked towards them.

"Hi Abigail", Meredith said and tried to smile.

"Its so long I haven't saw you. By the way I am sorry for your mother. My condolences"

"Thanks"

"Well I guess I will see you around"

"Yup", Meredith said in a tone which was regretting but sweet.

As Abigail left Alex asked, "how do you know her?"

"Her parents and my mother were colleagues"

"Oh obviously", said Izzie in a taunting voice, "the Greys and the Prescotts"

"She's hot", said Alex.

"You need to stop saying that Alex", said Meredith irritatingly. "You have no idea how mean and rude she could be. She's a badass"

Well she was.

//

"Would you like to look around the hospital", asked Chief.

"Yeah sure. Mom and Dad had told so much about your hospital. I was really looking forward to work here. Thanks for giving this opportunity"

"Come on Abigail. You are a qualified doctor. You have potential"

Chief took on a round to her. He made her understand about the work. He also mentioned the clinic.

On her way she met Dr. Shepherd, Dr. Hahn, Dr. Bailey and others.

At last she met Dr. Sloan.

"Abigail, this is Dr. Sloan, chief of plastic surgery", said the chief. "Dr. Sloan, this is Dr. Abigail Prescott"

"Nice to meet you", said Dr. Sloan as they shook their hand. "Are you the daughter of the Prescotts?"

"Yup", said Abigail.

"Well I have my patients......so later on?", said Dr. Sloan.

"Yeah sure"

As they walked through the stairs Abigail looked back for once to look at Dr. Sloan.

Dr. Sloan was standing down looking at her. He smiled. That was a winning smile. He knew she would turn back.

Abigail didn't expect that. It really mattered to her ego. Now she was determined to take revenge on him.

Here's my first chapter. Hope you guys will like it. Votes and comments are appreciated ♥️