over the phone

Corbyn felt hands grip to his hips. Jack.
"Jack w-what are u doing here?" He asked.
"Came to see u baby" Jack connected his lips with Corbyns.
Corbyn knew the only reason Jack would want to have sex is because of advantage. He always took advantage of the boy. However, when he would Corbyn would just be awestruck with beauty.
.
.
Daniel called again, "Maybe he hung up on accident" He said to himself and called the boy again.
.
.
Jack took off corbyns shirt along with his. He knew this was wrong, it just felt so right.
.
Corbyns phone started to buzz. Jack grabbed his phone, and tossed it to the bed.
Corbyn payed no mind to it and continued his heated make-out session with the boy.
.
As Jack slid corbyns phone away...it picked up the call.
.
"Corbs?" Daniel said.
"Jack!" Corbyn whimpered.
.
Daniel was confused. "What is he doing?"
.
He looked into the camera and saw nothing but two boys, ontop of one another.
.
Daniel had to admit..his heart broke. He only knew Corbyn for a couple of weeks but..this hurt him. He just didn't know why.
.
Jack entered as Corbyn let out a loud whine.
"Jackkk!!"
"Fuck Corbyn"
.
Daniels heart,soul,mind...ruined.
.
He looked at the two boys and pictured it as them..Corbyn and Daniel...having sex..
.
Daniel stared at them, slowly palming himself.
.
"Jack" Corbyn panted.
"D-Daniel..c-called mmme" He moaned out.
.
Daniel got even crazier when he heard his name come out of Corbyns mouth.
.
.
.
"HEY BITCH" Jonah bashed into the house and Daniel panicked and hung up.
"J-Jonah?" Daniel said. "I didnt know u were coming"
"Yeah well I just decided to stop by, say hello or what not." He said. "So, what have uh..u been doing" he pointed his finger at u.
"Uh-..nothing just talked to Corbyn"
"Oooo" Jonah poked u. "Corbynn"
"Jo stop we're just friends. And im straight. A pussy licking guy." Daniel said.
"I-..sure."
.
.
Jonah and Daniel spent the day together and ordered food.
"You need a girlfriend" Jonah said out of the blue.
"G-girlfriend?" Daniel choked on his food.
"Yes Daniel..you've been single for your whole life."
"I mean I dont NEED one do I?"
"If u dont wanna look like a lonely man then sure" Jonah took a sip of his drink like a diva.
.
.
Jonah got ready to leave after they finnished eating.
"Bye Dani, take care"
"Bye Jo bear" he said.
"Hey, dont forget. GIRLFRIEND!!!" Jonah yelled as he walked to his car.
"Dont worry jo..i wont.." Dani said to himself.
.
.
(NEW CHARACTER TIME BITCHES!!!)
.
.
Daniel stayed on Tiktok scrolling. Until he saw this girl dancing.
.
.
.
This is kinda short. Smh.