made for

Kevin Covered Corbyns mouth as Mattia started to choke him. Corbyn wad twisting and turning, trying to breathe. Chase came close to Corbyn.

"Hi baby boy. Long time no see my love." Chase smiled as he kissed his cheek. Tears filled Corbyns eyes as Mattia let go of his throat.

"What are you doing here?" Corbyn gasped out. He can hardly breathe.

"We're here to finnish what we started Corbyn." Mattia smirked.
.
.
.
.
.
Daniel felt pain all over his stomach.

"Ow ow ow!!" Daniel cried. It hurt more than anything.

"Shh its okay!!" Noen cooed. He tried helping the crying boy in pain.

"It hurts Noen it hurts!!" Daniel cried.

"I know baby its okay." Noen held him as he called Angi.

"Hellooo?" Angi giggled.

"No time for giggles angelina!! Daniels in pain!" Noen panicked.

"What? What kind!?" She asked worried.

"Daniel what do you feel?" Noen asked.

"Aches, kicks, broken." Daniel cried.

Angi heard Daniel as she gasped in disbelief. "Contractions." Angi whispered.

"W-Wait so he...hes giving birth?" Noen asked.

"What?! No no no!! I cant!!" Daniel cried. He was terrified he wouldnt make it.

"Get him to the hospital. Quick. I'll be there soon." Angi said as she hung up the phone. Noen rushed Daniel outside.
.
.
.
.
.
Corbyn had bruises on his face, nose, eyes. He looked wreaked. Chase took Corbyn and snuck him out of the hospital. Noen couldnt see them because he was distracted by Daniel.

They took him to what may be Kevins basement.

"Please let me go...I need my pills...my medication I need-" Mattia whiped Corbyn. Making him fall onto his knees, weak and crying.

"You cheated on me." Chase whiped him. "You had sex with Daniel." He whiped him again. "You got him pregnant." Chase whiped Corbyn. Corbyn was bleeding from his thighs as he was only wearing the thin hospital gown.

"Im sorry." Corbyn sobbed, chase kept hitting him.
.
.
.
.
"OWW!!" Daniel sobbed.

"He has no uterus." One of the nurses stated.

"Yea well, we'll have to cut the stomach, delivering the babies that way." Angi said. Daniel was frighened. This is scary.

"What gender is it?" The nurse asked Daniel.

"I-I dont know.." Daniel said. He was trying to wait for Corbyn to feel healthy again. But it was too late now...

"Wait!! Corbyn!!" Daniel said.

"I'll get him." Noen said as he ran to Corbyns room he wasnt there. Noen talked to the lady at the dask and Corbyn hasnt cheaked out. He was gone.
.
.
.
.
Chase grabbed Corbyns hair, bringing him closer, kissing him. Corbyn refused. "I have a boyfriend."

"And its me." Chase said.

"Its Daniel." Corbyn said. "The boy I love with all my heart! The boy I've met on tiktok! The boy I was meant to be with my whole life!! But you!! You ruined everything!!" Corbyn sobbed.

Chase slapped the Bleeding Corbyn.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Okay Daniel one...two...three.." They did what they needed. They cut Daniel carefully as Daniel cried in pain. Sure there was numbness, but he could still feel it.

"AHH!!" Daniel screamed.
.
.
.
.
"STOP!!" Corbyn yelled, Chase beated him more as Mattia got gunpouder ready.
.
.
.
.
"Daniel okay one.." Daniels first baby was tiny. It was risky because the baby was 3 months early.

"PLEASE PLEASE" Daniel sobbed.
.
.
.
.
"Dont kill me please dont kill me." Corbyn cried. "Please."

"Lil Money goin night night now."
.
.
.
.
.
Daniels second baby was delivered. They stiched Daniel up as Daniel started to cry tears of joy. One boy, one girl. Perfect.

"Names?" Angi asked him.

"Uh...C-Corey.." Daniel was thinking hard. He didnt discuss this with Corbyn.

"And for the princess?" Angi asked.

"S-Sarah." Daniel smiled. Sarah.

"Corey Besson Seavey. And Sarah Besson Seavey." Angi smiled, cleaning the babies as Daniel rested his head. He looked at the babys. They lived. They saw daylight. They opened their little eyes.

"Here Dani." Angi said, handing him Corey and Sarah.

"Oh.." Daniel said as he held them. He started to cry. "I took care of you. I stopped my addictions for you babies my loves your alive." Daniel cried of happiness.
.
.
.
.
.
Corbyn coughed up his blood.

"No guns Matta." Chase smirked. "Beating sounds fun." Chase kicked Corbyn, screams came out of his mouth.

Mattia pumched him, making Corbyn lose more blood.

"Corbyn?" Daniel looked around the room.

"I know where he is." Noen said. Daniel didnt care if he just gave birth or not. He needed Corbyn. He got up. Yes, it hurt so bad. But he needed to make sure he was okay.

Daniel went with Noen as fast as he could. Noen drove quickly to Kevins house. Thats where all the sacrafices were made.

You can hear Corbyns cries for help.

Daniel went inside the basement. Chase and Kevin ran off by the window. .

Daniel went to Corbyn, his hands shaking, him shaking. This cant be the end. It just cant.
.
.
.
.
.
Btw i made a new book "pOrNhUb"-Dorbyn