Unity, Trust, and Broken Hearts

After that long trip with Daniel, Corbyn got dropped off back at the hotel.

"bye Dani" Corbyn said as he hopped off the car, and headed upstairs into the hotel

Zachy is calling....

Corbyn answered the phone. "hey Zach" 

"Hey Corboner!" Zach giggled. "when are you coming back? I miss ya you know"

"I'll be home soon. I made a new friend. His name is Chase."

"oh that kid? yeah I saw his tiktok with you. it was the cutest thing I've ever seen." Zach giggled. 

"Yeah..well..I kind of kissed him.." Corbyn said giggling.

"WHAT?!" Zach yelled.

"yeah" Corbyn said blushing. 

"What about Daniel?" Zach asked. 

"what about Daniel?

"Doesn't he like you"

"he has Charli now Zach" Corbyns heart broke as he said that sentence. 

Corbyn walked into the hotel room and saw Chase, with an all black Botton down and pants, basically like a fancy dude. He was holding some roses and chocolate. 

"Z-zach..Ima have to call you back.." Corbyn said as he hung up the phone. 

"Hey" Chase say with is cute smile, blushing slightly. 

"hey" Corbyn giggled as Chase handed Cobryn the roses and chocolate. 

"How are you?" 

"im good...whats all this?" Corbyn asked.

'oh nothing... just a little something" Chase smiled again.

"Chase" Corbyn said. "what is all this?" 

"Corbyn...I've known you for a couple of weeks now...I know this is very sudden, although I can't wait any longer." Chase said.

"Corboner Beeson, would you go out with me?" Chase blushed at the whole sentence he just said.

"w-with you?" Corbyn asked, also blushing

chase nodded.

Im not gay...Am I? Maybe...

Corbyn giggled. As Chase blushed even more.

"I would love to hoodson" Corbyn giggled more. 

Daniel has Charli.....right?

Chase hugged Corbyn as Corbyn did the same.

"I love you" Chase mumbled.

Corbyn didn't say it back...he just kissed Chase.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After, Corbyn and Chase spent the whole day, giggling and what not. 

"we should make a tiktok." Corbyn said

Chase nodded. 

"my last made me feel like I would never try again, but when I saw you, I felt something I've never felt."

Corbyn and Chase were sitting infront of each other once again.

"Come closer, I'll give you all my love. If you treat me right, baby I'll give you everything"

last time, Corbyn and Chase only got close. However, this time, they actually kissed. 

The tiktok ended as Corbyn pulled away, smiling at the boy. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was late, Charli in bed, Daniel bored asf. Daniel went onto tiktok to see what was up.

then, he saw Corbyn and Chases tiktok together. 

K-kissing...? are they..? 

Daniel was broken. soul, mind, body, heart all of it was shattered. he needed to get revenge. 

Daniel thought.