Your with us baby

Daniel stood there in anger, fear.

Chase steppd foward as Charli came to him.

"Not today." She said as she tugged him back.

Chase nodded as he walked away, griping his fists, ready to fight. Punch something if you can say. Or kill.

'Latin kings?' Corbyn thought.

Noen looked at Daniel in anger, fear of what might happen to him and his unborn baby.

Daniel took a breath as he spoke. "Im sorry."

"Its only the beggining." Noen said as he walked to his room.

Daniel was lost. Why did he do that? Was it too much for him? Anxiety? Anger? Hormones? Well whatever it was, it brought the worst of Daniel seavey.

"I going to take a nap." Daniel said, walking upstairs in shame, fear of what he did.

Corbyn followed him into the room, closing the door shut.

"Daniel, whats Latin Kings?" He said, looking at Daniel. His grey orbs were full of loss.

"Nothing." Is all Daniel said as he got into comfortable clothing to sleep.

"Daniel you can tell me." Corbyn said. "I'll always be here for you. No matter what and I lo-"

"DONT YOU DARE SAY YOU LOVE ME!!" Daniel cried.

"But Daniel-"

"NO!! YOU ALWAYS TELL ME YOU CARE, YOU LOVE ME, YOU THINK IM CUTE!! BUT WHEN YOUR WITH CHASE YOU ALWAYS LEAVE ME BEHIND. LIKE WE EVER KISSED, OR NEVER HAD SEX!!" Daniel sobbed allowed.

"Daniel please." Corbyn said.

"You dont love me." Daniel said. "You never did."

"Daniel I have a boyfriend." Corbyn said.

"CORBYN I LIKE YOU!!" Daniel blurted out. "I LOVE YOU FOR GODS SAKE!!" He cried.

"Daniel You and me.." Corbyn said. "Im sorry."

"Yeah, like always." Daniel said.
.
.
.
.
It was 5 am. Daniel was asleep as Corbyn went downstairs to drink water.

Corbyn got bildfolded and stuffed in a van. He felt cold hands hold him as he trembled.

"Mmm!!" Corbyn tried to speak.

"Shh baby. I wont bite." A voice whispered in Corbyns ear as he was carried into a room.

They roughly sat Corbyn on a chair as he felt cold hands again.

"Well, well, well isn't it besson?" A voice said.

Corbyn trembled in fear as he cried. Someone took off Corbyns blindfold as he looked around.

Noen, Chase, Charli, Avani, Anthony.

"LET ME GO!!"

"Oh you think we goin easy lil money?" Anthony chuckled as he looked at Corbyn.

"Nah, we goin talk first." He said, smoking a ciggar.

"We goin big time babay!!" Avani giggled as Charli did the same. They were obviously both high.

"Now, Corbyn. Speak." Anthony said.

"S-Speak? About...about what?" Corbyn stopped crying.

"Daniel. What does he know?" Chase said.

"How to suck dick." Avani laughed.

"Enough!!!" Noen yelled.

"Well...he knows about this. But I dont-"

"You dont?" Chase laughed.

"Listen boy, things come and go. But when I come, i never go until I say so. So until then, your with me." Chase said.

"Your one of us now boy." Anthony snickered.

"I DONT WANT TO!!" Corbyn cried.

"YOU HAVE NO CHOICE!!" Anthony said, slamming the desk that was infront of Corbyn.

"Cheating bitch." Chase said.

"Sucking cock." Charli laughed.

"I wont do It again I promise." Corbyn said.

"Watch your back boy. See this?" Anthony said, pointing to his filled in teardrop tattoo.

Corbyn nodded.

"If its filled in. You commited murder."

"Chase you-" Corbyn sobbed.

"Corbyn we aint playin games love. Your with me. And ONLY me." He said.

"C'mon babe we leavin'." Chase said as he undid Corbyn and walked him home.

"I cant belive you.." Corbyn said.

"Corbyn baby." Chase turned to him. "Dont try to stand up for yourself. Before you and your little friend get it. And you'll get it good."

.
.
.
.
Im tired and I feel bad for not doing stuff. So...