1💥

Aaliyah pov

I talk to Nadia for the last 10 minutes of class she keeps looking at the girl with an irritated look on her face.

Every time I say something she just nods not really paying attention to what I am saying

"Nadia are you even paying attention?" She looks at me with an confused look before responding.

"Something about coming over my house right?"She says in a monotone voice

Nadia then responds "Just ride with me over there then"

I wonder why she keeps looking at that girl like that.

The bell rings and everyone rushes out the classroom. She starts to follow the girl she was looking at in the classroom.

I follow her until she catches up to the girl she was looking at in class. Nadia grabs her and drags her into the bathroom. I walk in there with her and she has this girl pinned up to the wall.

Nadia then in an aggressive voice says "now what's this I hear of you smoking on my sister, Or in your words smoking on Shay?"

The girl starts to talk stuttering a bit  "I was just playing. "

Nadia raises her fist and the girl flinches

Nadia laughs "Oh you scared?"

Nadia then raises her hand and pimp slaps her.

She the drops her on the ground and starts kicking her After Nadia is done kicking her she states  "If you speak on my sister again I ain't gonna be so nice. "

We both walk out and head to her 2020 Cadillac CTS with a beige interior.

We ride in silence. Until we stop at her house.

We walk in and sit on the couch.

Nadia sighs and looks at me like she is confused "wait didn't you have practice?"

I reply sounding like a happy ass bitch "I did but I ain't go. "

Nadia doesn't pay any mind to the excitement  in my voice  "Come on now Aaliyah. Why you ain't go."

"I already told you In class. I wanna be like you."

Nadia leans back a bit before replying "like me you tweaking".

"I think your life is so cool."

Nadia mocks me repeating the same words I said  "Shorty you been knowing me since Pre-school. I wasn't always like this."

"I know once they took your brother. You changed".

"yeah now they took my sister. So I  ain't got shit to live for but you got your mother and siblings. shittt
you maintaining a 4.0 and playing sports. You will be able to get into hella colleges"

"you do have someone to live for."

"Oh yeah who? My mama don't give 2 flying fucks about me."