3💥

Aaliyah pov

Coach was not playing about the suicides she had us doing. Legs feeling like jelly but sometimes you gotta do what you have to.

After Practice I'm chilling in the parking lot with my teammate Erica. Erica is brownskin and a little taller than Nadia. Erica is pretty good at basketball but not better than me.

She is inviting me to a party for next weekend. Now usually I don't do parties because Nadia never went with me.

She's telling me all the details

"all the baddest bitches in the school will be there"

That caught my attention.I like the attention females give me. it gets on Nadia's nerves though. Even though I never did anything sexual. I always wanted to. It comes across my mind.

i think about it with...

My mom pulls up

I dap up Erica and get in my mothers car.

For the most part the ride is quiet most likely because my brother is sleep.

The only noise is my mothers smooth jazz it's on low though . we arrive at the house and my mom puts cam in his room and starts cooking.

I take a shower and then turn on my PS4.

I feel my phone vibrate and check it.

It's Nadia

📱Messages📱

Lil Ass Nadia🍼- You tryna come over?

Big head Aaliyah🥴-yeah. But mom still up😔

Lil ass Nadia🍼- Booooo. Well text me when she sleep.

Big head Aaliyah🥴- say less

📱End of messages📱

Now I got a big ass smile on my face

My mom calls me down to eat.

I grab my plate and go back to my room.

And turn on Some show on Hulu.

🕙🕘🕙🕘🕘🕘🕙🕘🕙🕘🕙🕘🕙🕘🕙

Alright it's been at least an hour  since my mother went into her room. And I texted Nadia 30 minutes ago.

She finally texts me that's she downstairs.

I walk downstairs normal because if I try to be quiet imma be loud asf so I just walk normal and then make it to the door.

Anyways I make it to the door lock it and walk to Nadia's car.

I knock on the window to her car she grips her pistol looks out the window and unlocks it. "Heard yall coach had yall running the whole practice today." She says while looking at her phone. "Yeah she stay tripping her big ass probably can't even run down the court." I say feeling a sense of being annoyed.