🇱🇷ᴬᴹᴱᴿᴵᶜᴬᴺˣ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴱᴿ ˣ ᶜᴬᴺᴬᴰᴬ🇨🇦

Art belongs to rightful owner   Started; Jan • 5 • 2019
This story contains; ░░░░ Ended; Jan • 5 • 2019
🅹🅴🅰🅻🅾🆄🆂 🅼🅴🆁🅸🅰 Word count;1449
☞🅵🅻🆄🅵🅵. ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
🅹🅴🅰🅻🅾🆄🆂 🅲🅰🅽🅳🅰 M͟͟O͟͟V͟͟E͟͟I͟͟N͟͟G͟͟ D͟͟A͟͟Y͟͟
░░░░░. [different universe]
'·. Your POV °*
Today was moving day for Merica and Canada. They were moving into Germany's and my house. At first I didn't like the idea thinking it would be crowded. But after a long talk and free food, Germany convinced me it would be ok. But of course Germany wasn't home when the mini truck arrived. I ran outside to greet the two countries. A country with sunglass hoped out of the passenger seat and ran towards me. I stop turned around and ran in the opposite direction.
"Your not escaping this time Y/n!"
Yelled the country i giggled as I felt two arms grab me from behind. Merica had grabbed me and was flinging me around, it was like I was light as a feather to him.
"Brother stop fooling around and help me with these boxes" Canada yelled as he was already holding two big boxes and was walking towards use. I escaped Merica grip and ran over to Canada not looking back.

'·. merica POV °
There she goes again running away and not looking back. That's what I love about her she never looks back, she looks straight into the future. But I can't lie, I do hate when she isn't in my arms.

'·. Your POV °
I try to take one of the two boxes that Canada had. He laughed and looked towards the truck and back at me.
"Go get another box from the truck these is too heavy for you" he said before dropping the boxes . Something must of broke because the show of glass breaking was loud.
"Hey Canada were are the teacups dad gave use?" Merica yelled
"Shhhh!" Canada looked at me and ran inside with the boxes
I couldn't help but laugh. I went to grab something to help and found a small box that was filled with maple syrup and sunglasses. 'Well that's how they never run out of them' I thought. I hoped out of the truck to see that I was only once more. "They must be inside" I mumble aloud. I started to walk towards the house only to feel something weird on my arm. I look down to see a medium size spider on my arm about to bite me. I freaked out throwing the box and falling forwards. I screamed on the way down. I hit the ground hard. I sat up to see my knees and palms scratched up and bleeding. Also the sunglass and maple syrup all over the place. I then saw two countries running at my. Tears started to form in my eyes. I tried to stand up but it stung too much.

'·. Canada POV °
I saw y/n on the ground and my heat beater faster than ever. What happened, did someone attacked her, maybe, no. I got to make sure she ok first then find out what happened. I ran over to her and looked at her wounds before picking her up and bring her inside. Merica was right behind me giving my the death glare. I looked down at y/n and stared into her e/c eyes making me blush a little before putting her down in the bathroom on the toilet which was closed.

'·. Your POV °
I sat on the toilet as tears fell down my face. What was happening. Everything was happening so fast. I looked at Merica who was destroying the medicine cabinet for anything to help. He pushed Canada aside and looked at my knee for a second before looking at Canada. They were both on the ground.
"You can leave now-" he was intruded by Canada
"I'm helping no matter what you say"
Merica sighed before spreading my legs making me blush.
"You get that knee I got this one"
They nodded at each other before looking back at me.
" This is going to hurt do you want to hold my hand" they said in unison, shocked they looked at each other and gave each other looks.
"I'm fine guy I can take care of my-" I was was cut off by the pain in my knees . Both countries put the medicine on both of my knees at the same time.
"Owwww" I hold back more tears before looking back down to see what they were doing. It looked like they were racing seeing who can finish first. I giggle a bit before more medicine was put on my knee. Then out of no were both countries kissed my knee before putting on a bandage. I blushed like a mad man.

'·. Merica POV °
How could I be so clueless Canada likes y/n too. I have to win her over before he does now that we live together. I looked at y/n hand to see that her palms were hurt too. It breaks my heart to see her in so much pain. I reached for her hand. But Canada got there first. I got mad and glared at Canada before standing up. " I'm going to go finish unpacking...... be right back"

'·. Canada POV °
Perfect now I can win y/n over before Merica can. I was pretty easy to see through his shades and tell that he likes y/n.
"Have fun!" I said keep my eye on y/n
"I'll help when Canada lets me go" said y/n
"No!" Merica and I replied in unisone. I didn't want y/n to get hurt more.
I put her hand on my cheek and smiled. " now let me fix you up" I said making y/n blush. I giggled at the site, making her look away. I then kissed one of her hand on the wrist before starting to apply medicine. Once done I warped her hand in bandage and got up.

'·. Your POV °
It was all over but you were still blushing Canada notice and kissed me on the cheek before making me stand up and walk out of the bathroom with him. We walked to the living room to see Merica set up a movie night for us. I smiled and ran over to he giving a hug, I then sat in the middle of the couch. Off course it was a horror movie. I don't no why but Merica really likes them. Before the movie start both countries got comfortably on each side of me. Both had blankets. I didn't have one. The movie started. At first the movie wasn't that bad but them the killer started attack the side characters making me jump a hole lot. I was trying to play it cool but I'm pretty sure Merica notice. His arms rapped around me and pulled me towards him gently. He got me under the blanket with him and I cuddled into him. Then out of now were the movie to a huge turn and the main characters were about the die.
The killer had his axe up in the air and then........the houses power went out I screamed and Canada sat up. "Merica stay there with y/n I'm going to go find a flashlight. I hugged Merica tightly, too tight, so tight Merica had to take my hand so I would let go. Canada came back and I jumped of off Merica taking the blanket with me. I ran towards Canada and hugged him, he hugged me back.
"The power must of be cut off in the basement I'm going to go down and check it out.... y/n as much as I like your hugs I know you won't like going down stairs with me"
I nodded and walk back to Merica who welcome me with full arms.
Canada went down stair.
I was pinned to the couch In Darkness.
"A-America!"
"Y/n~" Merica said in a lust fill voice making me blush.
He kisses me on the lips before quickly breaking away.

'·. Merica POV °
I felt a shrives go down my spine I slowly got off of y/n and looked around in the dark.
"GOT IT" I heard Canada scream the light turned on to see Germany standing there with a axe high above his head, his eye was twitching.

"You better fucking explain what going on here" he said with a deep accent.

"Shit" I jumped off of y/n and stared at Germany he was pissed.
、。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。、
Wow someone is protective
Anyways I hoping to post a lot more!
Don't be afraid to request and give me tips to get better I'm still sort of new to Wattpad and can't wait to learn more.