🇺🇳ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴳᴬᴺᴵᶻᴱᴿˢ ˣ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴱᴿ🇺🇳

Artwork belongs  to rightful owner            Started; Jan • 31 • 2019
This story contains;                      Ended; Jan • 31 • 2019
🆂🆃🆁🅴🆂🆂🅴🅳 🆈/🅽      Word count; 1942
☞🅵🅻🆄🅵🅵. ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
🅲🅰🆁🅴🅸🅽🅶 🅾🆁🅰🅶🅽🅸🆉🅴🆁🆂   
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   [different universe]

'·. Your POV °*
           Today started terrible for me. I woke up early in the morning because a bird somehow got into my room. Made breakfast and burnt everything. And now I'm late to work. I changed out of my pjs into my favorite outfit. And ran out the door all the way to work. And of course half way from getting their it started to rain. So when I open the door of the building I was dripping wet.
        Asean was the first one to see me, because he work at the front desk. He just stared at me for what felt like forever before standard up and jogging towards me.
"Your so careless sometimes" he stated
"Well it's not my fau-"
"Shh now we got to get you dry and warm up before you get a cold"
Asean then pulled me close to him with one arm around my waist. I knew what was going to happen next and try to wiggle my way out of it.
     The place you work at was a daycare for countries. And the one places you hated was the bathroom. Not because it was gross, just because of bad memories.

*flashback*
       "Merica, stop eating the toothpaste your going to get sick" I stated before running after him.
" No!" He replied with a bit of anger in his voice.
After ten minutes of running around in the bathroom. I fell hitting my head and blacking out. Merica went to get Nato. And when they came back I was sitting up against the wall, with my hand on were I hit my head. Merica climb on top of me sobbing and nato was kneeling next to us making sure I was ok. And out of no were Merica stop crying and puked right on top of me. I then fainted and woke up back home.

*end of flashback*

    We were and the door way when I started to fight back.
"No I'm not going in there!"
"Y/n clam down your in no danger" I could tell he was getting upset.
"Yes I am, look I'm sort of dry now so I'm fine"
"Your sort of dry because you got me all wet"
"How about you let me go and I will walk in peacefully"
"Yeah like I would believe that-"

I elbowed him in the ribs before running away and down the hallway. Looking back at Asean state, making me giggle until I ran into something falling backwards. But never hitting the ground I looked to see who caught me. It was Nato.
"Hi" I said shyly
"Hello y/n~" Nato said in reply
I then Notice two organizer behind who were grinning. Nato got me back on my two feet and let me go. I looked back at asean who was also grinning.
"No!"
I somehow ran pass Nato and EU, but UN grabbed me and drag me into the bathroom.
They then all corner me with towels, besides Nato who had a hair blower. Then next thing I knew I was sitting on a bench with three towels on me and the organizer playing with my hair.
"When can I go-"
"Never" they all stated In unison
"Well can we do something else the countries are still here you know"
"It's their nap time so don't worry.." EU said calmly
I then took the towels and looked stood up only to be pushed back down by UN.
"Relax, how about you stay here with Nato and we go get everyone so we can play a game"
UN always come up with great ideas. Nato then hugged me from behind making everything else glare at him.
"I like that idea" Nato said before looking back, and who was still glaring at him.
"Well I don't" Asean stated before walking over to Nato. Nato let go of me to face him. They look like they were about to fight so I stepped away.
"Can you guys please not fight it's sort of scaring me" I stated quietly. And it was scary a bit just watching them glare at each other was like watching the scariest part of a horror movie.
Of course they didn't here me but EU did and excoriated me out of the room so UN could take care of what was going to happen.
"Come on lets wake up the countries!" EU said softly. His voice calmed me and my thought of the mini war that was going on in the bathroom. At the sleeping room were all the kids were. Merica and Vietnam were fight waking up everyone else.