🇬🇧 ᵞᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿᴱ!ᵁᴷ ˣ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴱᴿ🇬🇧

Art belongs to†▲赤贞角 on instagram
Warning; this story contains gore.   
Fluff💕                                                        
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .{🇬🇧 *₊ ' ☆}    . *     ✦ .  ⁺   .

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶Rose tea-; 。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶
Rose tea
-; 。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

                                        I woke up in  to see the morning sun light,
shining through the long white curtains. I looked at the clock, with read 9: 17. Surprise that I sleeped in I rolled over to find four young countries. America, Australia, Canada and New Zealand. I giggled before seeing something slithering on the bed. I screamed making the boys wake up and also scream. We all jumped off of the bed so Australia could caught his pet snake. He caught it and started to tease America with it. " guys stop it, we all just woke up!" I screamed whispered. Hoping not to wake up King. But a knock on the door was heard and the boy ran into there hiding spots. It wasn't the first time they sleep in the room with me. when I stay overnight they come into the guest room in the middle of the night complaining about random things. The first time king found out, he got mad for some reason and grounded the boys.
                                        I open the door to see a worried UK,
he had a pair of gray pjs on. He didn't have his hat or monocle on. We made eye contact  before he looked away blushing. "A-Are you ok (y/n) I heard s-screaming."
'Weird he never stutter'  I thought as I looked down to see that I was wearing one of his pjs top which was sliding of, because it was too big. I was also wearing laced undergraduates, but no shorts. I blushed slightly before responding to his questions.
"Yeah I'm fine, I just thought I saw one of Australia's snakes!"
"Oh goodie I was scared that something bad happened! I'm going to make breakfast so get changed, ok darling."
I blushed more at the word 'darling'. uk was always calling me that just to get a reaction from me. So when I first call him king and he freaked out I started to call him by that.
"Ok, king" I said before closing the door.
"I-I toLd you n-not to call me t-hat dear!" He said banging on the door.
I waited until I heard him leave to open the door and let the boys leave.

                                    I change into a cute Winnie the Pooh hoodie,
and  light blue ripped skinny jeans. I fixed up my hair before walking down stair to see that breakfast was all ready.
                                                                  。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。