🇮🇹ĸιngdoм oғ ιтaly🇮🇹

┌───୨୧──────────.                                                               🍝
🅠🅤🅘🅒🅚 🅐/🅝
Sorry for not posting last week                      🍝
If your read the last few oneshots                                                                        🍝
i mentioned I was sick with mono
well I gotten a bit worse and so                                           🍝
I didn't get time to post because
Of that but I hope you can               🍝
understand :)                                                                                                       🍝
──────────୨୧───┘

                                                               🍝🅠🅤🅘🅒🅚 🅐/🅝Sorry for not posting last week                      🍝If your read the last few oneshots                                                                        🍝i m...

🅰🆁🆃🆆🅾🆁🅺 🅳🅾🅴🆂🅽🆃 🅱🅴🅻🅾🅽🅶 🆃🅾 🅼🅴
◤─────•~❉✿❉~•─────◥

                         3rd Reich, Japanese empire, and The kingdom of Italy... 
a lot of people fear them, but I don't. You see I'm actually good friends with them. It won't be that way if it wasn't for kingdom of pasta. It all started when I was running in the moonlight that one cold night.

ⒻⓁⒶⓈⒽ ⒷⒶⒸⓀ

                 Heavy breaths escaped my mouth, I try to control my breathing but it wasn't working as I ran. The pain in my lung were unbearable as tears that formed in my eyes fell. Snow started to fall once agin touching the white ground. Then I heard it footsteps. They were still following me. Why I don't know. I continue to run looking back wards only to see two giant grins. ' shit I'm going to-' my thoughts were interrupted but the impact of me running into another falling backwards. I stared at the snow falling down onto my face. My body relax realizing the pain in my lungs once more. New tears formed again.

" oh (y/n) don't cry!" Pasta said with a bit of fake worry in his voice.
He kneeled down next to me and put his arms around me bringing me up to his chest.

"I don't understand why you won't let me kill them already!" Third said angrily stomping the ground.

"Wait I thought you said I could kill them!" Empire said pushing Reich.

My vision became blurry as I look to see all three of the countries arguing, Pasta verbally. Reich and Empire physically. Soon everything went black as I felt my body being picked up.
ⒺⓃⒹ ⓄⒻ ⒻⓁⒶⓈⒽ ⒷⒶⒸⓀ

                                       After that I was Pasta's "assistant".

I really didn't do a lot, I only sat in his office and organizer papers he gave me once in a while. After that I was free to do mostly anything. But today something was different pasta wasn't wearing his regular white uniform. Today it was a black one.
       I sat in a leather chair near Pasta's desk. Pasta was behind it like always.
I watched him do paperwork, like a cat watching a mouse.

"can you stop staring at me like that it's creepy" he state before looking up at me.
I blushed in embarrassment. Before I could say anything the door was kicked open by Reich.
"YOUUU!" He said pointing to pasta.
"What's is it this time?" Pasta said grinning a bit.
"YOU CANT WEAR THAT!" Reich continued to scream.
"Why you jealous that it looks good on me?!" He reply with lust in his voice.
Reich faces plamed before looking at me and back at pasta.
"No wearing black is my things! You have 5 min the change back to the white one or I-"
"I burned that one" Pasta said was a grin on his face making me laugh quietly.
" WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING DO THAT" Reich yelled before ran towards pasta and jumping over the desk. Knocking pasta over. I ran out of the room to find empire to break them up, but when I got to the door a hand on my wrist grabbed me.
I looked behind me to see Reich with a evil grin on his face.
Reich pulled me towards him and rapped his arm around so I couldn't escape. I heard pasta growl lightly as he stood up.

" you let (y/n) go right now or I swear to god you would be walking tomorrow!" Pasta stated angrily. He jumped over the desk and walked towards us slowly.

" why should I do that, I thought you didn't care about them anymore-" Reich said still having a evil grin on his face. When I heard what he said my heart stop for a second. I looked at pasta with a worried look.

"I was just UPSET ok I wasn't speaking the truth..now let them go"
Reich's grip tighten make me yelp in pain quietly.
" oh really then why this morning you said you wished you left them in the snow to die, I think their better off staying with me for a bit~" Reich loosen the grip on me.
Letting me knee third in the 'no no square'. He Yelped as I ran out of the office down the hallway. I could hear the two fighting. I located a room and locked myself in it. I looked around seeing a bed. I jumped onto it thinking about before.

' does he really not care about me anymore?' and with that I slowly fell asleep on the soft white sheets on someone's bed.

Ⓣⓘⓜⓔ ⓢⓚⓘⓟ⏰|| a few hours later

I woke up to feel another person next to me. Their arms wrapped around me and their head nuzzled up against my neck. A shirker went up my spun as their hot breath hit my neck. I try to escape their grasped but they pull me back and growled.

' wait I heard that growl before' I thought as I turned around to see pasta. A heat ross to my face as he pulled me even closer as my face was against his chest. He stilled was wearing the black colored uniforms. I pushed away agin only to be pulled back and heard another growl.

" Pasta Let me go-" I whispered
" no your mi-" he replied
" but I thought you didn't care-"

Pasta eyes opened and sat up taking me with him. He had a look of worry on his face.

" don't let Third mess with you mind (y/n), he was only saying that because I was wearing 'his color'. I'm sorry you got dragged into this"
I just nodded as he talked

" I love you (y/n) and I'm sorry I couldn't say this sooner. But I think now is the right time"

My heart skipped a beat.
He loves me.
" I love you too-"
"Hehe knew it~"
I felt pasta his tightened around me as he gently placed his lips on mine.