🇲🇨ᴵᴺᴰᴼᴺᴱˢᴵᴬ ˣ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴱᴿ🇲🇨

Art belongs to RisSora27                  Started; Jan • 6 • 2019
This story contains;              Ended; Jan • 20 • 2019
🅿🅻🅰🆈🅵🆄🅻 🆈/🅽                         Word count; 967
☞🅵🅻🆄🅵🅵.                                                     ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
🅿🆁🅾🆃🅸🆅🅴 🅸🅽🅳🅾
F/c= favorite character                         A͟͟ D͟͟A͟͟Y͟͟ A͟͟T͟͟ T͟͟H͟͟E͟͟ A͟͟R͟͟C͟͟A͟͟D͟͟E͟͟
░░░░░                                         [different universe]
'·. Your POV °*
"Indo look I got it!" I gleam with joy as I watch the f/c plushie move across the top of the claw machine. I stared at the glass to see Indo reflection. I smiled to my self, but it quickly disappears when the plushie fell. "This machine is broken you should of got that!" Indo said with anger in his voice.
"Hey don't worry about let's go find a different game." I said before walking away looking around.

'·. Indo POV °*
I felt bad for y/n, and was really mad that she didn't get the f/c plushie.
I turned to see that she was gone once more. I sighed. I still had a few more coins decided to play and see if I can get it. After a few trys I got the plushie. I smiled, and took the plushie out it the machine. I started to walk around trying to find y/n once agin.

'·. Your POV °*
I started to walk towards a game that looked like a giant flappy bird .
No one was playing it so I had to move fast. I started to run and ran right into a country. I fell backwards. The country laughed and lean over reaching out their had.
"You got to look at were your going don't want to get hurt!" The country said.
"Sorry about that..." i said blushing. I look up to see Israel 🇮🇱
"Israel!"I screamed blushing even more. Me and Israel used to date a long time ago.
"Y/n! I was afraid you forgotten who i was" Israel said laughing a bit
"I would never forget you! Anyway I was just hanging out with Indo-" I was cut off by a weird vid, Israel was giving at the name.
"Oh isn't that nice, wanna hang out with me for a bit..." he said before grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him. I nodded as we walk away from flappy bird towards laser tag. Israel help me put on my vest and I helped him. We grabbed our guns and sat down waiting for more to join us. Just then I felt like I was being watched. I looked at Israel who was looking at someone. It was Indo. I sat up and was about to run over to him before Israel grabbed me by my wrist. He pulled me back down, before pecking me on the cheek.

'·. Indo POV °*
That was the last straw. Israel has always annoyed me and touching y/n was worst thing he did. I put on the laser tag gear and sat across from the two. Thinking about what things I would do to him in the caged game called laser tag. And soon the game started we all entered the dark room with was filled with neon lights. We were all on the same team but that didn't stop me. I found someone who was on the different team and stole there gun before going to hunt down that asshole.

'·.Your POV °*
Israel was pulling me around a lot by my wrist. "Israel slow down your going to fast!" You whispered. He shoot someone that came out from behind. Making you flinch. "Sorry Y/n, just want to make sure that we can win together." he explained. Israel started to go a bit slower. I looked around and saw a tower, I pointed it out to Israel. And a fast as I noticed it. We were on top shooting everyone we could see. But then you saw him, Indo. He had a smiled on his face when he looked back at me. Israel grabbed me and pushed me aside shouting at him.
" HEY YOU CAN CHANGE TEAMS!" Israel yelled.
" WELL YOU CAN JUST PUSH Y/N AROUND" Indo yelled in reply before running towards the tower and up the stairs.
Israel smiled and looked at me. I got a chill that went up be spin. Israel then started to walk down the stairs slowly. After that I heard a lot of pounding and groans. I ran down the stairs to see both countries fighting like it was the last fight they were going to have. I try to break them up but got hit in the arm, making me fall backwards.
   Indo and Israel stoped to look down at me. Indo then hit Israel making him fall backwards down the stairs. I looked at him shocked before I felt my body be lifted in the air.

           Indo carried me all the way back to his care. Still with the laser tag gear on.
I couldn't help but laugh about his choices. I took the gear off, Indo did the same.
"Y/n....." Indo said with a smirk
"What is it?"
"Can you promise me something?"
"Sure what is it?"
"Never talk to that jerk agin ok?"
"I'll think about it-" I stated jokingly
"Oh wait I forgot to give this to you!"
Indo then gave me the f/c plush. Making me smile.
"Thank you indo-" I said blushing, I was going to say more but was interrupted but a pair of lips on my. I looked to see Indo kissing me gently before breaking away.
I became a blushing mess.
"INDO!"
"Y/n~"
'·.Germany °*
   I started to poke the country that never left laser tag. "Hello sir you have to leave....."

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sorry for the slow updates ( and this one being shorter)
I Been very busy but I'm trying to do a lot more
So make sure to check in time to time.
, there might be something new and exciting waiting for you.
──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄██░░▀░░┬░░▀░░██▄▄█