prolouge

Hello thank you for taking time to read my fanfic it means a lot. I will be updating as much as possible. Hope you enjoy.Also this is dedicated to @wakeupcalls who made the cover so yeahh ...

Lxx

All Rights Reserved © @Edscoldcoffeexx

"Sometimes memories can be the best dreams or your worst nightmares".

Sammy Hales gave a whole new meaning to falling in love with your job. He was evil yet beautiful and sad yet so damn happy.

[COMMING SOON]

I didn't believe in happiness or love. I was quite content in the dark abyss of depression I was currently in. I wasn't happy but I was content. I didn't mind the darkness clouding my vision of the world and so I didn't understand why he insisted on pulling me out. People often wonder what its like, been depressed of course. Everything seems normal, nothing really changes but you do, you know. You can notice the small differences, the little things no longer give you that sweet satisfaction they once did but then again nothing does. Life is tasteless, fruitless and most importantly useless. But they say that say anywhere can be home and I had laid my hat. So why the murderer decided to steal my hat I had no idea but, I did work out one thing in my long restless nights of epiphany I had stolen his hat as well.