Chapter Four: Bill

Hey guys,

Whats going on? Urm I'm ganna link the trailer to the side thingy again and yeah. I have school tomorrow :( comment when your going back or don't like that cool too I'm thirsty so anyone will do...

ANYWAYS HERE IS A SHITTY FILLER CHAPTER

"Okay Sam" she says turning back to the toast that is laid on her lap leaving me to deal with the utter most shock of her been completely okay with moving to London. A gigantic weight is lifted of my shoulders and I just smile because I can.

Smiling is something that doesn't come easy to me. Its not as simple as holding eye contact with someone in the street and smiling at them or seeing a cute couple, that in fact just cues up my gag reflexes, Its takes a moment of pure bliss. One were there are no worries floating through my head, when the heavy everlasting weight is off my chest. You can be truly happy but it only lasts for a short while and then its gets ripped away just like that. Gone, never to be seen again and all your left with are the memories.

And for some people that's okay, that's enough for them, they don't seek a happily ever after they just seek a that moment in which everything is okay and nothing bad matters. Those people are the realists the ones that realize that life isn't a bundle of joy and happily married couples ridding into the sunset on there golden carriage. Its cold and its evil, and those are the people who don't get hurt and that's why I decide this way of life not because I don't like fairy tales, I like a happily ever after just as much as the next girl, Its because I know its not real.

Hope is still laying on the bed eating toast and I look back down at mine, still untouched. I pick it up and take a bite until its all gone Hope had already finished by the time I had had my second bite and had walked out the room and turned on the telly.

Once I had finished I walk over to the closet and grab all my clothes putting them into the suitcase doing the same for Hope's belongings. I end up leaving most of the crap there as I never wore most of the shit .

Once I am done I leave the two suitcases at the door ready to pick up when we leave in not even Twenty-Four hours. I look into the sitting room to see Hope on the sofa watching telly as I walk back in to the room and take the box from under the bed.

I open it up with the key and take the padlock off. I dip my shaky had in and take out the brown leather book and the old picture and leave the rest in the wooden box as I close it back up locking it with the key.

I take the leather book and place it in the suit case keeping the old picture in my hand for examination. I walk back to the unmade bed and smile down at the picture. Its was me and my father and my mother, Not the women I called Amy, the women I called mum. We were all sitting round a campfire like we did every night during the summer until Dad got ill.

Hope walks in and I hide it under the covers before walking over to her.

"What are the suitcases for?" She asks me and I smile at her.

"Were moving Tomorrow" I say and she smiles and me kissing my cheek. I hug her and then speak up.

"Wanna help me burn some stuff" I say and she nods frantically. I pick up the box from the floor and grab Hopes hand as walk out the door to the rooftop. We walk over to the rooftop were an old fire pit sat. I put the box in their giving it one last look before pouring the oil over it and grabbing Hopes hand as I lit the match and through it onto the box and the content of it.

The box was in flames before I could even blink away the stinging in my eyes from all the smoke rising up into the atmosphere. I wave goodbye to all the memories, all the fear, all the pain just everything. This was a new beginning, nothing mattered any more , I was a new Sammy Hales and I was ready to face anything.