Chapter 1- Home Sweet Home

Destiny P.O.V
"Hello" I say picking up my phone
"Hey Destiny on a scale of one to ten how good are you at killing an original" the voice only leads me to my older brother Damon.
"What did you do Damon come on I haven't seen you in a decade and this is what you call me for" I say shouting into the phone
"Come on sis this is important" Damon says in a calmer voice
"Uhh how soon do you need me there?" I say speeding around my house packing bags so I can leave soon.
"Can you be here in a week or two" Now I hear him pacing around
"Sure see you soon Day" I say before hanging up.
"Uhh what have my brothers done this time if I am not getting a freaking dog why am I going" I groan before packing my truck with clothes so I can stay at the boarding house which I am assuming they are staying at. I turn up my radio blasting my songs basically screaming my heart out. I keep driving until it see the sign I dreaded seeing 'Welcome to Mystic Falls' I pull over to just to look at the sign the place I called my home once but now the town I didn't want to return for the past here was horrible.

"You my brothers have made me step back into this town" I whisper before walking into my truck to continue driving to the boarding house. When I pull up into the drive way I see the lights on I grab a bag before walking up to the door and opening it.

"Damon who did you call and why won't you tell us come on" says a whiny voice
"What about me being called" I say walking into the parlor with my bag in hand.
"Who are you and why are you here" say to what I am assuming is another doppelgänger
"Well sweet heart I am an old friend of the Salvatores which lead me to a question who are you" my brothers look at me weirdly for saying friend not brother I whisper 'play along'
"Well I'm elena, stefans girlfriend and are you one of Damon's old toys?" She says with a look of disgust.
I scoff and reply with "I am certainly not what you refer to as a play toy, but if keep your act up you might just be my chew toys" I say with a smirk before heading up the stairs to where my old room was.

"Uhh home sweet home" I say with a soft mutter.