Chapter 3- She Will Be Safe

Destiny P.O.V.
Dream state:
I lift my head that is in a field of flowers. Huh this is a nice place I look around to see a path and when I look down I see my clothes look like something I wore when I was human. I grab some flowers as I follow the path. The path lead to a pond so I follow the pond to see a man reading a book in more modern clothing. May I add that he looked extremely handsome as I approach him slowly I step on a twig I quickly hid behind a tree.
"Who are you and how did you get here" the man speaks he has such a soothing voice that I could listen to all day
I then hear footsteps approaching the tree I was behind

"Okay fine" I walk out from behind the tree because a Salvatore doesn't get scared.
"Who are you and how did you get inside of my head" said the man looking with a look of confusion awe he looks like a puppy

"Well firstly I do not know who you are and secondly I didn't mean to enter your head nor did I know I was in your head now would you like to tell me who you are" I was now sitting on a log

"Well I am Elijah Mikaelson and to who may you be" he says extending my hand

"Well I am Destiny Alexandria" I say grabbing his hand expecting a handshake but he kisses my knuckles I look away because I can feel my self blush 'why do I feel like this with a stranger'

"If I may ask do you know how I could end up in your head if you aren't in my room" I ask him really curious of how I got in this hot man's head

"Well if a witch has a hold on me then maybe they put you in here" Elijah says sitting next to me to which I back away when I back up I can see a slight pain cross his eyes.

Elijah P.O.V.
Before me is the most beautiful women that I have crosses. My only question is does she know the Salvatores or where I possibly am. No I don't believe she has seen my body because if she did she wouldn't have questioned being in my head. If she is here with the circumstances we're in Niklaus will use her against me, what if my protection is enough for her?

"Hey you okay there buddy" says my beautiful mate

"Nothing is wrong love, I just have a question for you. Do you know of the Salvatore brothers or are you in mystic falls" I ask to possibly get an answer to where my body currently is

"Well yes I do know the Salvatores and we are, well I am in mystic falls. Did you have a run in with a dagger?" She asks me when she said that I knew for sure that she did know what happened and who I need to teach a lesson on how to respect an original.

"So I assume that you know the older Salvatore then considering he was the one that put me into this state" I say looking into her eyes to see if she was apart of the plan that dagger me. All that I saw in her eyes was sympathy and sadness in her eyes. Ooh her eyes they are are like diamonds if only I could tell her what she is to me.

She sighs then got up to pace back and forth. So she did know what happened but was she apart of this

"I know of the Salvatores and I cannot tell you where I am because if you know of the location is gonna make it harder to cover my tracks" she said now stopping in-front of me before motioning me to scoot over. I comply and look back at her as she looks off into the wood.

"Tiny where are you" said a voice that echoes through the forest

"I believe someone is calling for you" I say looking at her now realizing that when she awakes I might not see her again

"It was nice to meet you Elijah, I do hope that we meet again maybe in real life if you awake" she says as I she fades out of my mind. Now I have found her she cannot leave me but I need a protection plan for her. She will be safe from my family.