Chapter 9

Destiny POV
I continue to lie with my face in the sheets as I listen to Elijah explain soulmates more thoroughly. I just digest all of this. So I just told my brothers that I'm not really their sister and now I'm soulmates with someone who Damon sees as a threat which won't end well for either of us. I groan at all of these thoughts when I finally decide listening is best I hear all quite. I look up to see him give me a puzzled face.

"Nothing just processing and thinking on how people with feel will react to this" I say before the panting my face back into the comfort of the sheets.

"Well are you alright with this connection between you and I" I hear Elijah say from the right of me.

"Me... I'm perfectly fine with this. Umm I'm telling you this and only because this would make me feel better ,but when I was younger I always hoped for a perfect match for myself I called it my one true half now I was an hopeless romantic growing up I was called crazy by my brothers knowing that I would have to be wed to a man that project wouldn't love me." I say turning around to lay on my back. I look over at him to see a small smile on his face that makes me start to grin

"I am glad that you are perfectly alright with this between us" he say reaching over and grabbing my left hand and started tracing over my knuckles which was very relaxing ,resulting in me just shutting my eyes and enjoying this moment of peace between us. I finally realize that my brothers live in this house as well and they don't know anything about us making me shot up making him let go of my hand.

"Let's me drive you home cause I'm pretty sure that they will be home any minute that or someone else who thinks they own this house" I say grabbing his wrist and dragging him along with me out the door of my room and out the front door with my keys in hand I unlock the car and we both buckle up before I start the engine and we are off to his home where he is staying.

When we pull up to where he told me he was staying I say farewell and wait for him to get inside before reaching in the back of my car and grabbing some perfume and start spraying around the car, to my displeasure, just to get rid of the smell of him when I could hardly smell his sent I stopped and put the perfume in the back. I then drove back to home to see Damon's car out front. I sigh and exit my car locking it and heading inside to see Damon drinking as usual I then concentrate on the surrounding rooms to hear the shower going. I just roll my eyes and lie on the couch across from a slightly drunk Damon.

"So I take today was shit" I say as he continues to drink away his emotions which was a habit that he had an issue with.

I'm thinking of putting this book on hold because I'm forgetting where I am in the season so I have to rewatch and then I probably will have more inspiration. Other than that I started Criminal minds and want to write a fanfic for that as well as finish this other one I want to start.