Lunch

During lunch, I grabbed my lunchbag and sat in a random spot. After about a minute, Melvin sits next to me with one of those tin lunchboxes. It had a pattern that had sciency stuff on it like beakers and balanced equations and stuff.

I try to stay a conversation with a friendly, "Hi." He didn't respond. I decided that mabye he just didn't want to talk, until he said, "Hello." "How are you today?" I ask as I ate the sandwich, and drank the apple juice I packed. "I'm okay." He mumble as he looked over to George and Harold with disdain in his eyes. I could tell that Melvin didn't like those two. I'm not sure why though, so I asked him, "Why don't you like George and Harold?" He looked like my question was like me poking him with a stick. "I just don't, okay?" He spat out like venom. He mumbled something under his breath, I knew that it was an insult. "You wanna say that to my face?" I snapped. He stayed quiet and simply continued eating his lunch. I was able to tell that I was only fueling a raging fire, and I apologized, "Hey, um. Sorry for snapping at you like that. I had no reason to do what I just did." Melvin calmed down a little, but I can still tell that he was pissed.

We finished lunch and went to our last few classes for the day and got out of school at 3:27. I walked home, and Melvin took the bus. I don't know why anyone who lives so close to school would take the bus. I've seen kids walk three whole miles to get to school, but whatever. My house was only half a mile away from school, so I got there pretty fast. This was an okay day of school.

I AM NOT THE CREATIVE TYPE!! I don't have any idea where this story's goin' either.