Goddess?! Pt2

There's a little bit of a change in how I write this story because I'm currently doing daily updates on a separate story and it's starting to get too me and I'm becoming more like one of the main characters of it.

It won't be much of a change, but this story's chapters will definitely be coming in more frequently, and will still be around the same length as the other chapters.

I'm starting to run out of ideas, and will probably try to get a conclusion for the story here once I run out of ideas. I'm sorry, but I can't just do 'Reader if they were in the CU world' for a long time. It's starting to become very unmotivating for me.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I get escorted to this little platform that's really high up. But here's the thing. I'm terrified of heights. I reluctantly stand on it and watch the battles underneath go on. Until one fight caught my attention, It's that George, Harold, and.. MR. KRUPP!! My mouth hung ajar as my principal acted like a completely different human being, and somehow defeating Undefeaticus! "Guess that makes him Defeaticus then," I hear Julius say. So that's where THAT term came from.

I was then brang to a room that had a hot tub, an olive oil guy, and George, Harold and Mr. Krupp. Since they defeated Defeaticus, they get to hang out with the emperor. It was fine, until Krupp got into the hot tub. When he did, he went right back to his normal-self, and starting saying that HE was the emperor of Rome. This dude's oblivious! I take note of as he insists that he's the emperor.

After a while everyone starts to settle down. I was chilling outside of the hot tub because there was no way that I'm getting in a tub with two full-grown men. I don't even care how much I can trust them, I'll never do it. A guard comes in, and hands Julius a comic book made by George and Harold.

Julius begins to read it, and gives it a pass on a lot of things that happened. But after he finished reading it, he became very angry at us. George and Harold were trying to get Mr. Krupp to dry off for whatever reason, and began panicking when nothing was working, so I went in to help them out.

I wasn't looking at the moment, but I heard a crash, which I assume was the bottles of magical olive oil. Then I heard a shout. I turn around to see a huge nose in a pool of olive oil and roses.

That can't be good...