Goddess?! Pt 3

WARNING: MENTIONS ISIS AND THE WORDS 'IDIOTS' AND 'ELITISTS'
This is the last Goddess chapter.

"I wasn't looking at the moment, but I heard a crash, which I assume was the bottles of magical olive oil. Then I heard a shout. I turn around to see a huge nose in a pool of olive oil and roses.

That can't be good..."

Indeed, it wasn't. Out if the pool came a huge nose!! Saying I was terrified of it was an understatement. I quickly dash out of there. I ran straight to the area the fights were going on in. It was the class's turn to fight to their deaths, meaning that Melvin would be there.

I get there to see a flying, half-naked Mr. Krupp with George and Harold being chased by the nose from the ground. George and Harold quickly get over and hand Melvin a talisman with a ruby. They take Melvin away over to the chariot carts as I start sprinting to the bus, not wanting to be stuck at Rome.

At one point, I hear a loud sneeze, and then in a blink of an eye I was back in the bus at school. Welp, that's the last time I'm ever using a boat bus. I think to myself as I walk out. It was now after school, but I had to grab my textbook from the Science classroom, so I did that instead.

I peer inside through the window to see if any teachers were there; sure enough, there wasn't. Instead, there was Melvin carrying an oddly shaped gadget that looked sort of like an avacado-shapped time bomb. Hoping he wasn't a part of ISIS, I walked inside the room to grab my textbook. No words were needed to say that that moment was awkward.

I walked back home to question the probability that there is an eco-friendly version of ISIS for idiots and elitists. Now I know why the school is called Elitinati Academy.. er something like that.