Chapter 6

(*Niall’s POV*)

I swung the door open to reveal three very beautiful looking girls, they were standing there smiling at me until one of them spoke up.

“Hi I’m Rebekah” she said holding her hand out for me to shake politely.

I didn’t think there would be there of them I thought it would only be Charli but the other lads seemed to be getting along with the girls so that was good I guess, It gave me some time to get to know Charli a bit more, seeing we only met for what seemed like two seconds at an airport. She seemed really nice and really easy to talk to she wasn’t one of those fans who asked you question after question after question or ask for an autograph or ask me to say there friends name into a camera she was really sweet, she seemed like a hardcore fan to, all of the girls looked like. Charli was wearing a one direction hat and a singlet top with us on it with shorts and red vans with a whole heap of wristbands up her arm. Rebekah was wearing a love harry shirt with shorts And purple vans . Jade was wearing a 1D singlet with our logo on it with shorts and black vans with wristbands also .

Everyone was sitting down having a good laugh with each other and getting to know each other. I noticed that Liam kept staring at Jade the whole afternoon, he couldn’t keep his eyes off of her. We had the TV on softly in the background, but it was hard to hear seeing all the noise in the rom but it went dead silent when something about one direction came on.

“One Direction have landed back in England for a concert, the fans or Directioners as they call themselves, have bombarded the hotel the five boys are staying at. The security guards look like they are struggling to keep all of these teenage girls out of the hotel.” The news reporter said as harry and Louis stood up and went to the window to wave to the fans, all you hear is a flood of screams and yelling teenage girls.

“How do they always find out what hotel we are staying in?” Louis said throwing his arms out to the side, the girls just giggled at his comment.

“Well your fans are very dedicated so…” Jade replied to Louis comment.

(*Charli’s POV*)

All I could think about while I was with the boys was .I cant believe I’m actually in Niall Horans hotel room, Like omg! And I’m actually sitting in the same room as one direction while all the other fans sitting outside just waiting for the boys to come out or maybe even up to the window like Louis and harry did a little earlier. I can’t believe this is actually happening to us, it’s just so unbelievable, "shit!" Rebekah screamed, I turned to face her in confusion to why she yelled shit across the room, everyone was staring at her waiting for her to start explaining but she just went silent. "Uhh ... Rebekah do you want to explain to us why you just screamed shit across the room?" jade questioned, "oh yeah umm... we had to meet Charli’s mum back in the hotel room at eight and its now nine-thirty". She said with a worried look on her face. The boys were so confused but we had no time to explain, we just got up and left right there and then and I could imagine the boy’s faces when we left. 

The three of us rushed down the hallways of the hotel, Jade ran into a couple of cleaners trolleys on the way to the room, she knocked all of the bed sheets and everything on the floor but we were in to much of a hurry to pick up the sheets, the cleaner was yelling and shaking her fist at us while we were running away. We finally got to our room and we all barged through the door to see my mother sitting on the couch with her arms crossed and not a very happy expression on her face.

“Where have you three been?” she yelled, throwing her arms out in frustration.

“Sorry mum, we were with the boys and we lost track of time, I’m so sorry” I said pleading my mother for forgiveness.

“You could have at least text me or something so I new that you and the girls were okay, if it was just you I would have been panicking as much but I have to look after to other teenagers that don’t belong to me Charli, I was worried something might have happened to you girls” she said angrily

“Well I’m sorry okay,” I yelled across the room at her “I’m sixteen and jade and Rebekah are seventeen for crying out loud we are perfectly cable of looking after ourselves”. I stormed out of the room and went to the room I was sharing with the other girls; I flopped onto my bed and buried my face into my pillow, getting lost in my thoughts. My mother are always fighting, she can be so annoying sometimes, she treats me like a child, like I’m still nine and cant look after myself, I’m bloody sixteen I was perfectly cable of looking after myself and its not like I was in any danger either, I was only with the boys and we were in Niall’s hotel room the whole time to.

I was deeply lost in my thoughts until I was disturbed by Jade and Rebekah who had enter the room and sat on either sides of my bed. An awkward silence filled the room until Rebekah spoke up. “Charli are you okay?” she questioned, I sat up and nodded.

“Yeah, I’m fine, its just that mum annoys the hell out of me sometimes” I said and they both nodded.

“Well we are all going to go out for dinner” jade said breaking the silence once again.

“Ok, so were are we going?” I asked, jade just shrugged.

“I’m not sure, your mum just told us we were going to dinner and to come tell you to get dressed into nicer clothes” Rebekah said, I nodded in agreement. I didn’t really want to go out to dinner I just wanted to stay in the hotel room and watch some TV or something. But I wasn’t bothered to argue with my mother again so I just went along with it.

I got up slowly and walked towards my suitcase, which was in the corner of the room with all my clothes hanging out all over the floor. When I had finally finished trying to find an outfit to wear, I picked out, a white singlet with a patterned, tight fitting skirt with black high heels. I also had on a blue pair of studded earrings, a cross ring and a multi-colored bracelet with a small black clutch . I looked at myself in the mirror a couple of times to see if I looked ok, even if I didn’t want to go I still had to look good. I picked up my phone of the dressing table in the room and headed out of the bedroom into the living room to meet up with the other girls and mum. 

They all looked gorgeous, looking at them started to make me have second thoughts about myself, about what I was wearing. Jade was wearing a white tight fitting t-shirt with a turquoise high-wasted shirt, with white wedges. She also had her hair pulled back into a ponytail but hers was much neater than mine. She looked absolutely stunning as usual. 

Rebekah looked really pretty to, she was wearing a dark blue dress with lace at the top. She was wearing black wedges with a whole heap of bracelets. With her hair pulled back into a messy sort of bun.  

I stood there in ‘aw’ at how beautiful they all looked ,I looked like a troll compared to them but I wasn’t bothered to go to my room and get changed.

“Anyway lets go” I said as I started to walk towards the door followed by mum, Jade and Rebekah. Mum was leading the way while the three of us were lagging behind, talking about the boys.

“Oh my god jade, did you see Liam staring at you the whole afternoon?” Rebekah whisper-Shouted.

“No! Was he staring at me? Oh my god I think I’m dying, Liam Payne staring at me!” Jade yelled drawing other people’s attention to us, everyone was giving jade that ‘your crazy’ look.

 “Yes oh my god he like couldn’t keep his eyes off you all night!” Rebekah stated

“How could you not see him staring at you!” I said throwing my arms out in frustration.

“Well I didn’t see him so” jade was cut off buy my mother

“Girls hurry up!” my mother yelled. As we practically ran over to her. We went inside the restaurant and ordered our food. I ordered small pasta, as I wasn’t at all that hungry. When all of a sudden the door to the restaurant swings open, creating a huge bang and all you can see is a flood of people.

A/N: hope everyone is enjoying it, comment what you all think about it ... thanks for all the reads <3