Chapter 11 pt. 2

Still 4 years ago...

Chuuya finally felt his presence so he faced that person, seeing Dazai slipped into his black tuxedo and there's white rose on it's chest.
"Oh, we're match..." the redhead said shyly before he decided to hug Dazai, "you bastard didn't leave a message that you're going somewhere!"

The other chuckled as he lifted Chuuya's face and then leaned down that made his cheeks become tomato.
"D-D-Dazai...what..."
"I spent the whole day to find a better present but I decided to go here and just tell you what I feel..."
"What you feel?" Chuuya was bewilthered as he touches his forehead and neck, "Are you sick? You're so hot."
"Thanks for the compliment. I know right."
"Shut up, jerk. Stop making me cringe. Let's go to our room." Chuuya then pulled Dazai who's really sick the whole day just to find the better present. He clutched his heart that is pounding so hard while he's holding the brunette's warm hand.
When they got into the elevator, Chuuya supported his weight by letting his head lean on his shoulders while his hand was on his waist.
"Dazai, you don't need to buy me a present. For the whole 3 years of my passed birthdays, you already gave the expensive gifts and also the things thay I've wanted. That's enough for me."

"But it's your 18th birthday."

"It's not my debut you idiot."

"Still, I want to give you a present!" Dazai insisted and then once they reach the room, the both of them laid theirselves on the comfy bed. Chuuya was towering him while the other's hugging his waist.

"Dazai, let go of me."

"I want to be here forever, Chuuya..." Dazai then made their foreheads touch. "Help me, chibi. I think I'm inlove with my partner."

"Oh that's unusual--- Wait, what?! You're inlove with your partne--- I mean...wait. Don't mess up with me you idiot!"

"I'm serious."

"And so I am."

"Chuuya...I'm inlove. This is so ridiculous. I want to get over it. It's wrong to love that person."

"Who do you mean by that person?" Chuuya asks and rested his chin on his palms while playing with Dazai's brunette hair. "Mind if you tell me." he then smiled, knowing that the other's out of his mind right now.

"It's Nakahara Chuuya. My dog. My partner. And...my love."

"Your love, huh?"

"Yes. And also he's my dog since I'm always winning at the arcade againts him. He's such a loser."

"You...! Shut up!" Chuuya then took his body off to the other and just laid beside him, resting his head on Dazai's arm.

"By the way, do you think Nakahara Chuuya's going to accept my feelings?"

"Well...it depends to that Nakahara Chuuya. I think...umm..." the redhead can't utter a word while curling up beside Dazai, can't hold his heart pounding so fast.

"Chuuya, stop pretending." Then he heard Dazai's serious tone but there's a hint of tease comimg from him that made Chuuya cursed. He pinched the brunette's cheeks harder that it made a red mark on it.

"Ouch! That hurts! What if my cheeks bleed?!" Dazai complained, rubbing his cheeks and that made Chuuya crossed his arms, turning his head away from him.

"Fuck you, Dazai! So you're up all this time?!

"Ofcourse, Chuuya! Anyway, Happy Birthday partner!" Dazai back hugged him again and then leaned his chin on Chuuya's shoulder, while they're still laid on the mattress. "Sorry...are you mad?"

"Obviously."

"Then I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Just leave me alone after doing that prank of yours."

"Prank? What prank?"

"Don't mess up with me! I know you better than anyone! You're holding a prank all this time!"

"What are you saying? I won't do that to you. I like you, Chuuya. I'm now confessing this sin right now." Dazai tightly hugged him that made the redhead's cheeks having the shade of red. "Chuuya, accept me. Be mine please..."

"Dazai, what is this all about?"

"I'm not joking around. I really like you. No...maybe I'm now falling for you that I never imagine that it would be possible. How funny. I really hate you. I want to annoy you everytime but seems like...it's developing. My feelings betrayed me this time."

Dazai can't hold his self so he took off his tuxedo until the only thing that covers him is his boxers. Chuuya was really shock when the other suddenly stripped his clothes in just a snap.

"Happy Birthday, Nakahara Chuuya."

"Oi! D-Dazai! What---mmh!"

Dazai pulled him into a kiss and now towering him. After that, he started on sending him some lustful and unstopable kisses on his neck down to his collarbone. It left an obvious mark on it that made Chuuya groaned and gently stroked the other's hair.

"What are you doing?! Get off me!"

"No. Chuuya is mine this night." Then Dazai started to play with the other, sending him kisses, licking every part of his body and giving his better foreplay performance.

He was about to pull the other's boxers but Chuuya stopped him from doing that, "I'm not ready."

"Who says I'm ready? We're both virgin here."

"But..."

"Okay, okay since it's your birthday." Dazai gave up and just let himself from towering him while caressing his orange wavy locks. "It's been 3 years since we met and here I am, begging for dominance."

"Idiot." Chuuya pulled the other and gave him a peck right to his lips, "I'm not better at kissing so don't complain."

"Oh, yeah. I know. Let me teach you some time." Then Dazai smiled, pinching his cheeks.

Right after their making out that first happened ever, Dazai carried the gloomy redhead to the balcony. The brunette let him sat on his lap while they're on the bench, watching the city lights above them. It was like watching the whole lights also the stars that never failed to make their eyes shine.

Chuuya wrapped his hands on the other and again, making some gentle hand strokes on his brunette soft hair.
"I think it was the best birthday ever."
"You think so?" Dazai grinned so the other playfully slapped his arm. "Chuuya, what if I'm gone?" That question made them broke out in silence as their smiles fade.

"What a silly joke,"

"I'm asking seriously."

"Then I will never see this city lights with you again. Maybe I will try loathe you even more."
"So you're loathing me ever since?"

"Don't me silly. Isn't obvious? I just realized that I'm inlove with just now. It's unbelievable. Why would I love the one who always annoys me?"

"Then back to the question, what will you do if I'm gone?"

"I don't...know..." Chuuya then hugged him tightly, burrying his head on the other's neck and hid his tears. "Don't ask that question. I'm not ready to answer." Dazai then chuckled and kissed redhead's hair, letting his nose smell its fragrance, "then I will never leave you."

That moment they're both aware that they're falling to an endless dream, knowing they love each other and there's nothing that will make the two of them apart. But 4 years after, those promised words  never came true as Dazai left the Port Mafia, leaving the redhead behind with those dream leading into a nightmare.