Chapter 20

"Let me take you to japanese house down here. They can give you herbal teas and medicine. That's better than injection."

Chuuya got froze for a moment and then shivered after the image of injections were pricking his skin was really an awful thing. Good thing, Dazai knows his fears. Only Dazai knows him better.

The redhead just sighed, "Dazai, I'll let you do this but after I regain my strength...let's finish of what he started. And...I'm sorry if I even used someone to control you. I'm such a stupid manipulating jerk."

"Don't say that, Chuuya. You're beautiful. I already forgave you remember?"

Chuuya just shrugged it off and let the other step down stairs. Dazai can't imagine that Chuuya climbed up almost 180 cobled stone stairs just to reach the Shrine. But then it all got paid off that they can have time for each other but Dazai don't really have plans to end up their relationship.

It's his turn to show Chuuya his real affection.

Once they reached the japanese house, they rented one room for the two of them. Dazai ordered rice balls and seafood spaghetti also some herbal teas and medicine for Chuuya.

The brunette used his spare bandages to wrap on Chuuya's neck, too.

"Why are you putting me your shitty bandages?"

"Just to tell you that you got yourself wounded after you suicide attempt."

The atmosphere broke out into silence and after Dazai completely wrap the bandage, Chuuya tucked himself under his futon. The brunette intently tell him that so he will never do that again. He was really terrified that day when he heard about the other tried to kill himself.

Once their food and teas arrived, the brunette gently shook the other's shoulder but he received nothing so he joined Chuuya on his futon.

"Oi. Dazai. I'm trying to sleep."

"Don't sleep without anything inside your stomach."

"Mind your own business."

"Acting cold now, huh? I like playing your games, Chuuya."

So Dazai towered the other and took off the futon that covers the other's petite body, "What?"

"Let's have some fun, what do yah think?! Chuuuuya?" The brunette whooped and start to move his fingers to tickle Chuuya's neck down to his stomach until it explores each part of his body which the redhead can't help but to yelp and turns into laugh.

"Ahahahahaha---stop! Haha! Not there---hahahaha! N-no! Not! There! Ahahahaha! Stooooooop! Ahahahaha!"

"So? Are you going to eat or I'll chain you down there and tickle you until you beg? Choose!" Dazai's threat and continues to tickle the other's stomach until his tears burst out of laughing.

"Agh! Hahahahaha! Dazaiiiii! Stoooop! Okay! I'm gonna--- Hahahaha--eat! Stooop!" Chuuya finally begged and so the brunette supported him to stand up but he received a hard slap on his cheeks.

"Fuck you! It hurts!"

"Ahahaha! As I told you. You'd better eat. Just like the old days when you're not eating your porridge."

"Ew...tickle me all you want but I won't eat that sluggy food!" Chuuya crossed arms but Dazai laughed at his tantrums and kissed his forehead which made him moved.

"So? Let's eat?"

"Tch." Chuuya just crawled towards the short table and sat in the small pillow followed by Dazai who's beside him.

Chuuya snorted as he just stared at the food and medicine, "Thank you for the food!" The both of them said before they start to eat.

After the main course, Dazai then gave the other's medicine and tea. Chuuya even insisted but then in the end, Dazai was about to lay a finger on his stomach and that made Chuuya drink the herbal tea also the medicine.

"Yeeeeh! It's so bitter!"

"Bitter for better, Chuuya. Now, sleep." Dazai then managed to carry his petite figure to the futon and lay him there before kissing his forehead.

"Good night, Chuuya." He laid beside him and let the other's head rest on his arms, "you're still awake?"

"Hm."

"I just want to say sorry. I called you slut and say every worse things about you. And it's not my intention to leave you behind. Actually I want to escape the Port Mafia with you but the fact that if they found us, they'll execute you, too. I don't want to bring you to trouble so I left you behind. I'm fine as long that you're safe with Mori-san. I'm really sorry, baby..."

Chuuya can't utter a word after he realized Dazai's going through this problems, too. The both of them were silent but the redhead faced the other who's now about to fell asleep but he managed to cupped his cheeks.

"Why did you left?"

"What?"

"I said, why did you left?

"Seriously? You don't know until know?" Dazai managed to sat up as the redhead lean his head on his lap, "I left a letter to Mori-san and told him to give it to you so you'll know. Did you received it?"

"What? Letter? I didn't received one."

Dazai got his jaw dropped after knowing the truth, "fuck...as I've thought of Mori-san. He will never let you know about it."

"Why? What's the letter, Dazai?"

"I want to tell you that I will never come back to Port Mafia. I'm going to live a life without killings and violence. I'm going to save the one who's in need. Please, tell Chuuya to take care of himself and find someone better than me. That's the content of that letter." Dazai brushed his hair through Chuuya's ginger locks but then the petite male suddenly hugged him and burried his head on his broad chest.

"If I only knew that from the start...maybe I won't sulk in my room that day and drink. Maybe I will leave the Port Mafia, too. I thought I'm not enough for you. I thought I made mistakes again. That day when Odasaku and you vanished, it took me a long time to get back to work and make myself move on..."

"I'm sorry, Chuuya. Forgive me. I will never make those mistakes again. I love you."

Chuuya then lifted his head to reach the brunette's cheek and kissed it, "It's okay."

"So what about the letter? You didn't seriously received it from Mori-san?" Dazai can't believe that Mori didn't pass the letter to his lover that made him upset.

Chuuya sighed, "maybe Boss was the one who's making this play. He told me that you hate me. He told me that you're tired of me."

Dazai smirked, "that old man...Of
course I won't get tired of you."

"So everything happened since then was just an act? Everything was just an act?! Tch! How terrible. How comes that the strongest me was been tricked!"

Dazai chuckled and patted the other's head, "Well, that's it. Everything was settled. Let's sleep?"

"Don't tell me this was just an act again?"

"Nope. This is real, Chuuya. I promised." Dazai swear so the both of them laid on the futon again and brunette hugged the redhead.

"I love you, Chuuya." Dazai waited for the other's reply but he just received
a quick kiss on his lips.

"You already know the answer, bastard."