Ch. 6

~Time Lapse one week since breakfast~

Tyler and I decided to come out to the school. This is going to be really difficult due to all of the homophobic people here. As long as I have him, everything will be fine. I grasps his hand nervously, and squeezing it every five seconds in hopes to reassure him; he does the same for me. Not even a foot in the door of the school, we are getting stares, some wondering who knows what and others in disgust.
Our first block, Pre-Calc., teacher is very homophobic, and always makes remarks, insinuations, gestures, and sometimes, he just says his thoughts allowed where everyone either laughs, agrees or stays quiet. My boyfriend sees how terrified I am with this whole Mr. DuPort thing, and he let's go of my hand and wraps an arm around me to help keep steady. Well, this is it. Time to walk through those doors leading into hell....
" I truly apologize for being late today class. I had to take care of a few fags out in the hall way. Disgusting," Satan himself finishes as I notice Alec begin to tear up from half way across the room. I can't take it when he cries; it breaks my heart. I don't care if I get written up.
I stand up and make my way towards his desk. When I arrive at Alec's desk, he stands up, so I can sit down. Once I sit down, he sits with his legs wrapped around my waist while his head is buried in my neck. All I can do is kiss his head, and hold him tight while our teacher makes a statement I'm not too fond of," Please tell me you aren't dating him! I know he is a fag, but you?! I'm disgusted! You're parents obviously don't know, but the whole school does. You are not his boyfriend!" Surprisingly calm, I reply," I am his boyfriend, and one day I'm going to marry him." I slip a silver ring onto his finger which earns me a quick kiss. Not, you may be thinking this is too quick, but when you love someone for 6 years, nothing's too quick. Our little moment was rudely interrupted by our teacher screaming at us to go meet my parents in the office.
Once Tyler and I arrive in the office, I immediately feel the wrath of his parents grow by the minute as they hear what the teacher told the principle, and seeing our hands knotted together and the silver band. With a low, deep voice, Mr. John says," Boys, go get in the car. We are fixing to have a long Come to Jesus meeting." With that, we fled.
A/n this is all for tonight, but expect a chapter or three to be up tomorrow night.