Ch. 9

Trevor and I settled in a little apartment outside of Brooklyn, NY, but we got kicked out for not paying the electric bill on time. Now, we love at that motel again.We are currently going to school, and looking for a Church to attend. For once, we are actually excited for Monday.
As we walk through the doors of our new school, we immediately get stared at. My guess is because we are new because there are a ton of other gay/lesbian couples around. Oh well. "Hi welcome to Olive Hill High( to my knowledge, I made this up)! My name is Clary, and this is my brother Luce. If you are looking for the office follow me, and depending on your schedules, you will either follow Dan, the councilor, Phil, the principle, or one or both of us to." A stranger, apparently named Clary, beamed up at us. "Ok thank you for helping us out." I replied as Trevor nodded his head yes.
"Ok boys. Just fill out these forms, and depending on these, score, and home life, we will customize your schedule. You may have a set here, and Clary, you may leave." Mr. Phil said.
~Questions on Paper~
1) Parent/Guardian(s):
2) Home life:
3) Address:
4) Scores on last report card:
5) Taken or single and by whom:
6) Age:
7) Birthday:
8) Activities/Sports you do or have played, or been apart of:
9) Where do you see yourself in the future?
As Alec and I read these questions, we just shared a look of 'seriously, this is happening'. Now, we fill it out:
~Trevor's answers~
1) No one
2) Work at McDonald's for 26 hours a week, and help support the only person I have. Terrible at the moment, but worth the little moments.
3) Room number 22 at motel Happy Inn
4) Lowest grade: 96
5) Taken by my fiancé Alec
6) 18
7) 4/16/94
8) Singing in Church choir, soccer, Beta
9) Married to Alec with three kids. Working as a Physical Therapist
I finish my q and a and take a look at Alec's paper that read," the same as Trevor's but me married to him, working in SpEd, and my birthday: 2/17/94.
As we turned in our papers, the principle shook his head, and told us to go follow Luce. Things are finally looking up.