Ch. 7

On the way home, Alec and I didn't even look at each other, for the fear of crying. Hurray, we are home. As soon as we enter the door, father speak with a cold voice,"Sit down boy." We sit. Poor Alec is visibly shaking. "Now boys, we know how you two love to play around with your teachers, but today it went too far." My mom starts off.
"But, Sally we weren't playing. I really do love him, and he loves me."
"Sally go up stairs. I'll handle the boys," with that, my mother flees.
"Dad, please try to understand. We have only been in a relationship a little over a week. You know how you love mom? That's how I love Alec. I know you don't approve, but I can't help it."
"My sons will not be fags. It's impossible to love another man! I'm not as mad seeing that you two are just experimenting, but this has to stop. I'll call a friend of mine to set up a double date for you boys. This way, you won't be lost."
"But........."
"NO BUTS," and with that he left.

Trevor then runs up stairs as fast as he could. Every fiber in my body tells me to go after himC, but I can't, not as long as his dad is in the other room. My thoughts are broke by a loud scream, and something breaking. I immediately run up to his mom's room.
The sight is terrible. Trevor his a gash in his eyebrow while his mom is standing over him with a lamp. "Why did you do that to your own son?" She said nothing. I grabbed his hand I took him to get stitches.
On the way, he was so nervous, and kept telling me," I love you,", so he wouldn't think I was going to ever leave him. "Son, what did you do to you eyebrow?" The kind doctor asked my love. He just shook his head while I gave a weak smile and patted his head.
Coming back home, no words were exchanged between us. When we walked through the door, we saw his mother crying for what she had done, and his father sitting on the far end of the couch. After she apologized to Trevor, his father explained to us that we will each have a date with a girl tomorrow.
"No father! I refuse to go on that stupid date you set up! The only one I'm going on is the one with Alec!" I screamed as I protectively wrapped my arms around him. Father just shook his head and replied," While you were getting stitches, your mother and I discussed what would happen when you came back and denied the dates. Since you two are so set up on believing you two are some worthless......gays.....we are kicking you out. You two get five minutes to go pack." With that, we scurried up the stairs.