Ch. 13

~ 2 months after the Pawn Shop~
JACOB IN THE PICTURE!! A/N This is just a filler, but the next chapter will better. Please bear with me. Enjoy!

"Alec, it's two days before Christmas, and I was thinking we could get something for the guy who gave us the money. I mean we have our old phones back, a steady jobs at Starbucks and the auto repair shop. We don't have to worry about anything anymore. I asked around what he likes to do or his interest, and he loves BVB, and they are coming to a state away from us. Maybe we could get him tickets and a back stage pass? It cost $500 on sale." I ask with a begging look on my face that I know he can't resist.
"Great thinking babe!" I replied while giving him the biggest hug! Now, all we have to do is wait for the tickets and passes to come in next week!!
~Christmas Day~
As we drive to the pawn shop, I kept looking over at Trevor staring out the window. " Whatcha thinking about?"
"How our lives changed so much in less than six months. I'm glad it did though."
"Do you ever regret us? This?" I ask not wanting him to, but needing to know, and I am thankful that he immediately shakes his head no.
"Hey boys! Merry Christmas!" Jacob said to us as we greeted him with a "Merry Christmas." I look at Alec and nod my head letting him know to go ahead and present the news. "Trevor and I got you BVB tickets and back stage passes for Christmas, but they won't come in until next week. The concert is on January 15, 2015, but it is in California. We already took care of the hotel. It's Holiday Inn room 245 near the arena. You can't miss the hotel or arena. Also, you already gave us a life to live, so don't get us anything because we know how you are." As he told him the news, he began to tear up.
"Guys, this is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you," I said as tears began to run down my face. I finally get to see my love after one year. I'm coming!