05

( picture of Lasso in MM )

( Yazmeen Price )

Hotel?!

Why the fuck am I at a hotel? I took out my phone and began to call Hazel. "Hazel!!! Symen brought me to a fucking hotel and I asked him to drop me off at my house. It's called Olympic Hotel. Please come and get me I been drinking I don't know what this nigga is trying to do here." "What the fuck!! Okay we coming we coming hang tight Yaz." She said and my phone hung up.. it just died. Fuck! I hope they can come.

The car door opened and I jumped at the surprise. "What the hell get your hands off of me!" I kicked and screamed at a big man who was trying to drag me out of the car. "Get the fuck off me!" I yelled and cried out until I finally took out my taser and tased his ass. He dropped like a big ass tree. I put my taser back in my purse and I got out the car and ran to the hotel front desk. "Excuse me, I am being kidnapped right now, and I need to make a phone call could I please use a ------------------------------------

"Why the fuck would you hit her?"

"I had no choice she was asking the front desk to use the phone and she said she was being kidnapped so it was either this or the police come nigga which one?"

"Fuck. You just made this shit 10 times harder nigga damn. You should've waited until I got back."

"I was waiting and she got out the car that's not my fault I had no choice. She should've just kept her simple ass in the car or else I wouldn't have had to do that."

I heard voices as I began to open my eyes. Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit. Why am I in a bathtub and why am I tied up? I thought I went to the front desk for help!! I remained calm so that whoever that was would think I am still knocked out. I looked around for any information about a room number when I heard the door bust open, and what sounded like.. Lasso's voice.

"Symen where the fuck is my sister cuh?!" It was so many other voices but I knew for sure that was my brother. "Oh my God! She's is in here Lace!" Hazel came in the bathroom with tears running down her face as she untied me. I cried in her arms when she hugged me. I was so happy to see her. Being able to depend on family is really relieving man. I could have been taken advantage of tonight or worse. She helped me out of the tub and when we walked out of the room Symen and his friends were all tied up sitting on the bed. My brothers were just staring at me.. I knew they were pissed. Sore from my bruises, I limped over to Symen and slapped the fuck out of him. "How dare you try to turn me into one of these hoes!" I spat while pointing at the scared lil hoe bitches in the back corner of the room. I couldn't even speak to my brothers right now I know they're pissed.

Hazel and me limped out to go to the car. I didn't wanna be in here for whatever was about to go down.

( Jaye 6 )

I was punching on the punching bag at my crib with Quis just listening to music when I got a call from Hazel.

"Wait wait wait slow down. Where is she at? Okay I'm on my way."

I signaled Quis we gotta go and I closed the garage and we hopped in the challenger. Once I pulled off I began telling him about the call. "Man Hazel called and said that my sister called her saying that Symen got her at Olympic foo. We only use Olympic for one reason and one reason only." I said looking at him. "For the hoe bitches." He added. "Exactly cuh I just knew he was finna be on some shit this is exactly why I don't let the homies fuck wit my sister cuh." I yelled while speeding down the highway. It was quiet all the way to the hotel. I didn't even think to call Shady, I was just tryna get there right now I can call him later.