12

( Shady )

"Happy New Year." Yaz responded to me.

Next thing I know, her soft ass lips were against mine. We didn't pull away for a couple seconds, I ain't kissed a girl in years and even then they weren't like this.

She pulled away, shit. "Sorry oh my goodness." Her cheeks turned a bright red. "Why you apologizin'?" I asked her smiling.

"I had no business doing that, it just.. the moment and it jus-"

"Felt right." We both said and we paused at each other. We laughed at how we felt the same. "I was gonna do the same thing so you just beat me to it." I comforted her.

"I SAW THAT!!!! I TOLD YOU YOU LIKE HIM!!" Hazel yelled at us. Her ass was drunk as hell. I laughed. She likes me? Well that's all I needed to hear. I was gonna make this girl my wife. One day. Mark my words.

I thought to myself while looking at her. "Oh my goodness, what?" She blushed, it was cute as hell.

"I can't look at you ma?" I smiled at her, she blushed even more. "Aww you blushing shorty you like me huh?" I asked her. She just smiled and then "I meann I'm feeling you or whatever you know wha im shayin'?" She said sounding similar to Cardi. It made me laugh, she had a goofy side.

"We all gonna go upstairs to the game room yall wanna come?" Hazel offered and we followed her and the homies upstairs. "Yall have fun don't break nothing." Kay teased as we walked up stairs to the game room. Lace turned on the lights and we all was in shock.

"Damnnn he fasho fixed it up since the last time we was here." Jaye said looking around.

"Doubled up." I added. He had a pool table, arcade games like air hockey, motorcycle games, basketball games, the whole 9 this shit was coo.

"Let's play a round of pool real quick." Lace said grabbing some sticks. "Wait I have never played this in real life, only on Game Pigeon." Yaz said making me chuckle. "I got you ma don't worry." I assured her, handing her a stick. We both smiled at each other.

"Ma? Hold the fuck up did I miss sum cuh?" Jaye asked sipping from his drink. "They soulmates Jaye leave them alone." Hazel shouted out. "Soulmates?" Lace looked at me. "I thought you wasn't worried about a relationship right now Shady?" He teased talking about the other day.

"We aren't in a relationship." Yazmeen butted in. I hope she wanted one though, that lowkey hurt ya boy.

"Yet." I looked at her, and she smiled.

"Shady cuh you the homie and I'm too drunk to have a real convo right now but that's my sister cuh. That's my only baby sister." Jaye said looking at me.

"I know it's yo sister cuh, I got you. We can talk about that later." I told him dapping him up.

"I mean it ain't much to say to cuh Jaye, he know that's our sister and I don't think cuh stupid." Lace said dapping me up. "As long as you keep my sister happy I don't see nun wrong with it." Lace said pulling Hazel in front of him. I really didn't need they approval right now cause I was gon forsure take care of Yaz and earn it but I mean I'm glad it's out the way now.

"Aye cuh yall got any more sisters?" Quis said feeling left out. We all laughed cause he know damn well they don't. He wouldn't know what to do with Yaz anyway, that nigga just be cheatin' on bitches.

"Alright who goin first?" I asked looking around.

"Me cuh I'm goin first." Jaye said rolling the balls in the triangle. "Why didn't Tori come Jaye?" Yazmeen asked. "She said she wasn't feeling good so I told her to stay home. I feel like she lied to me and she just didn't wanna be around everyone but I ain't have time to argue with her. I just can't wait to see my son because these hormones is out cuh." He said making us all laugh.