15

( Shady )

"Hello?" She answered.

"Maci I need you to do something for me." I cut to the chase.

"Why me? Where's that bitch that answered your phone, have her do it for you since you wanted to show out in front of hoes earlier." Before I could respond Jaye took the phone out my hand and responded.

"Aye bitch don't be calling my sister out her name in front of us. This isn't even about her. We need you to do something." He told her putting the phone in the middle for all of us to hear.

"Oh hey Jaye. What do yall need?" She asked. "It's a nigga who we think tryna plot on us so we need you to go see what they on and what they tryna do so we know how to respond." He explained.

"Okay where do they be at?"

"We gon send you all that info mando we just needa know you got us." Jaye said. "Yeah okay but Shady better stop tryna show out in front of people cut that shit out." Jaye looked back at me and I just sat back. "Alright then" Jaye hung up.

"Do yall see why I didn't wanna call that bitch? And now she probably think she finna be with me and some mo shit." I said taking out some weed to roll.

"Nah this just business and imma let my sister know everything she not gon trip on you cuh." Lasso said looking through the rearview. I just sat back and rolled up.

We pulled back up to they crib and I seen Haze sitting on the couch, but not Yaz. "She upstairs in the shower, she will be down soon, relax." I laughed cause she knew exactly who I was looking for. I tossed my phone on the couch and went to the kitchen with Jaye and Lace.

"Aye cuh rolll up."

"Why yall niggas always tellin me to roll up like I'm y'all personal weed roller?" I joked looking at them.

"Cause you the fastest, so yea roll that shit up." Jaye mocked Lace. I laughed cause they clearly smoke too damn much. "I ain't rollin nothing till yall niggas give me some damn respect, my services ain't free." They looked at me and laughed like I was playin or sum. "You right it ain't so we letting you be with our sister." Lace argued and I paused.

She is worth it. I pulled out the wraps and started rolling up after we all laughed.

They got quiet and looked at me.

When I turned around Yaz looked furious, I instantly knew it was something I did.

( Yaz )

When I got out the shower I seen alot of lights on downstairs so I looked outside the window and my brothers were home. I wonder if Shady is here too... lemme get lounge cute just in case. I put on some grey leggings with a grey bandeau and a razored shirt. My hair was still damp from the shower so I just let my big curls down. I grabbed my phone and seen that Hazel texted me

Shady here bitch come down looking cute for yo boo okayy.

Wayy ahead of you sis. I laughed to myself while closing my door and heading down the stairs. I heard Shady laughing with my brothers and the smile on my face got bigger. I wanted to surprise him so I went through the front room to the living room instead of going through the kitchen.

"Okaayy look at her though!" Haze said and I spinned around showing off my fresh out the shower look. "Period you see me sis---" I turned around to see who's phone was vibrating and I seen the name Maci pop up on Shady's phone... are you fucking kidding me?

I showed Haze the screen and and she dropped her mouth in surprise and mouthed 'go whoop his ass'. Lord knows I wanted to but we aren't even together, so I can't. He just better leave me alone, cause I'm not finna put up with this nigga bullshit if he not even my nigga yet.