09

( Lasso )

* Knock Knock *

It's open. Jaye, Shady, and Quis walked in the front door. "Yoo wassup? How yall livin'?" I asked while rolling up.

"You know, $20,000 richer than I was yesterday boy I tell ya." Shady said being the first one to dap me up. I laughed. This nigga always clownin foo he was hilarious.

"Doubled up." Quis said dapping me up too. I dapped up Jaye 6 last. "These niggas man, see what I gotta put up with?" He asked me jokingly.

"Aye them yo homies you stuck wit em for life cuh." I told him while licking the wood. "Doubled Up!!" Shady and Quis hollered in unison. We all started bustin' up. "Where is Haze and Yaz?" Jaye asked. "Oh they in Yaz's studio, they been in there all day and I wouldn't be surprised if they don't come out till the party." I started. "You know how Yaz get when she get to makin' outfits and shit. She never come out that hoe." I said finishing the last touches on the wood. "Aye spark that." Shady said sliding the lighter on the table to me. "Good looks." I thanked him.

"Yeah she not gon' be out till tomorrow fasho, especially if she makin' shit for the party tomorrow." Jaye added. My sister loved makin' clothes. I knew she was gonna be a famous designer one day. I told her I would invest in her anyway I can. I was the one that bought her her first sewing machine, embroidery machine, and some other shit she had said she needed. I wanted her to follow her dreams and know that she can still dream even if she think she can't anymore because of what she been through.

"Aye Lace I ain't gon lie to you foo yo sister can be wifey forreal." Quis said soundin' starstruck. "No the fuck she can't nigga. You already know how I feel about that." Jaye spoke up. "I fasho wouldn't let her date yo cheatin' ass anyway. What was her name? Mercedes? Yeah you did her dirty bro. I'd have to kill you if you did that to my sister doubled up." He added makin' us all laugh.

"Aye that bitch was weird on me she had that shit comin'. She was fuckin onna opps & all what was I supposed to do?" He asked laughing. I just shook my head at the homie cuh. He was a foo. I'd be surprised if he found love on me.

"What about you Shady? How you and yo female doin'?" I asked and he dropped his head. "Man how many times do I gotta tell yall that ain't my bitch. She helps me get to this money and that's that. Doubled up." I just shook my head because he sounded like that's exactly what it was and that's all.

"You don't want you a female that's gon help you get money AND be yo main bitch cuh?" I asked passing the wood to Jaye 6.

"Ain't no such thing man. Bitches is weirdos and they don't be loyal." He said. I remembered then that his last girlfriend did cheat on him at his old spot. "I feel you man, bitches do be grimey but you just gotta find her cuh, Maci may not be it but it's one out there for you and when you see her you gon feel it. That's the one for you. You gon' know trust me, so if you really don't think yall got something then yall definitely don't." I explained.

"Exactly and I ain't felt that yet so I'm getting this money until then. I know one day Imma be like yall niggas all coupled up and shit but for now these benji's is my bitch." He pulled out a stack of money and held it to his face to kiss. We all laughed. "Aye, doubled up." Quis pulled out some money too and did the same thing. These niggas cuh.

"They say this now but I know when Shady get a bitch he gon' be exactly like us, coupled up." Jaye looked at me.

"Facts." I started, "He gon' find his girl on me. Sooner than you think. They say when everyone in yo group of friends start finding they soulmate it helps the single ones find theirs quicker cause yall know what to look for." I explained.