Chapter 23 ~ Party

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto and the Characters. I only own the story and the Characters I invented.

Previously:
(Y/n)'s feelings are getting manipulated by someone who looked like Haldir.
Neji and (Y/n) are picnicking and getting closer.
The final preparations for the party were made and Neji gets (Y/n) to mediat, causing her a nervous breakdown.
Neji is unsure of his body because of his scars...

I placed the little wooden house directly in the middle of the big round table and straightened the white tablecloth which is decorated with silver flourishes.
Yes, in addition to the orange and white mixed flowers, the decent house was very beautiful, and furthermore you didn't need a candlestick, not like on the other tables.
A gentle breeze blew the fresh sweet smell of the flowers around my nose.
"(Y/n), it's almost 2 pm. Better change your clothes, I'll help you with the make-up later." The pink haired medical ninja called towards me.
Everyone was fully in their element.
Some friends of Hinata and Neji showed up and helped us setting up the tables, decorate and even cook.
The first cakes passed me and found their places at a large white table right at the beginning of the garden, next to a large white archway which got set up only 10 minutes ago.
White heart-shaped balloons got inflated and knotted together, flowers were distributed on the tables along with candles, a mixture of large and small fairy lights got wrapped around the trees.
Even though the tables were subtly decorated, I pretty much like - no, I love it.
A small dance floor just got built up in the middle of the garden.
Our location slowly took a nice shape.
Somehow I felt proud of it...
I left the rest to the others and made my way into our bedroom, where I quickly put on the dress that I had bought with the girls.

A/N The dress I chose is just an inspiration, of course you can imagine a different dress.

The dress was in a very light cream color, almost white, and quite tight fitting to the body.
Because I was a little smaller than normal humans, the dress went down to my knees.
Although it was off shoulder, it still had two narrow spaghetti straps so that you didn't have to worry about the dress slipping down your body.
As a detail, two large ruffles were attached on the top-hem, which hid the chest area underneath and also served as sleeves.

I put on a subtle silver necklace and matching earrings.
Since I did not know whether I would stand or walk a lot, I slid in some pumps with a flat heel that made me look even more elegant.

From the very bottom I  continued with the top of my body, my hair.
I collected all the hair on my head and brought them up in a simple hairdo.
With a few strands framing my face I loosened the strict hairstyle.
By the time I got finished, Sakura already entered the room.
"Wow, (Y/n) you look-" She paused for a moment to find the right words. "Grown up."Continued the pink-haired astonished.
"You can't marry a child." I commented at her words with a small slightly sad smile.
"Nobody will think that you are a child, after all you have too much chest for that."She giggled and started spreading some makeup on the shelf.
I sighed with a frown. "I still feel like a child, after all I went to school a month ago."