Interesting Title

Location 1a clasroom

Time 8:05 am

Izen POV

"Because of the villan attack you will have a week off to prepare fore the sports festival, any questions?" I asked annoyed that I was here.
"Should we really be holding the sports festival after a villain attack." Asked mineta scared.

"Its the most logical choice because it shows the media that we are not scared, besides we will be increasing security." I answered.
Most of the class looked happy with that answer but iida said "Sensei do you not like the media?"

"Good observation iida, no I dont like the media they get in the way of work." I answered truthfully.
"Also iida pass around these papers, it's my training plan."I said.

The bell rang so I hid my presence and tried to walk out the door but I was stopped by class 1b and 1c.
I showed my presence and asked "Can you move?"

Class 1b instantly moved but class 1c and the others didnt.

Shinso said "And why should I lissen to class 1a scum?" I answered with "1st I'm their teacher, 2nd I'll snap your neck if you dont."
They reluctantly moved and I said "Shinso I'd like to talk to you later, in my office." His classmates just started laughing and one shouted "You got in trouble!"
"Hes not in trouble, I want to train for the sports festival." I stated.
Shinso looked confused and his classmates looked shocked.

He shouted "Thank you" as I walked off. I heard talking from my classroom so I assumed it was the classes having an argument.

When I got to my office I saw miruko sitting there drifting off so I showed my presence so she knew I was coming. I walked up hugged her and said "I love you bunny." "I love you too shini." She replied.
I continued hugging her until I heard a knock at the door.
She said "Who's that?"
I replied with "The person we will be training until the sports festival."

I gave Shinso a training plan that was a lot more difficult than the one I gave to my class. If he stays on the plan he should be at 5% of allmights current power no were near 5% of prime allmight power but enough to win or get close to winning the sports festival .

396 Words