Him!!!<3

Starr's POV....
I was walking home, black smoke came from no where. It cramed its self down my throat and I lost controll of my body. Then I heard a voice in my head but it wasn's mine.... and why dose it need to find Dean Winchester?!?! "Who is he?!?!" The thing inside me started walking, I tried to stop my feet from moving but it was to powerful. It lead me to a bar off Washington and Farien. I was lead to a man sitting by his self... I thought to myself, "damn he's fucking sexy!" I heard myself say, "two please." He looked up at me," who are you?!?!" He questioned. "I'm Starr, and you are?!?!" "I'm Dean Winchester." "Nice to meet you Dean."
He gave me a shrp cocky smile. A waitress brought our beers. I sat down and we started to talk and drink. I was completely wasted, left the bar with Dean and went to some motel room. I took off Dean's shirt and we started to makeout, then things went further. About ten minutes later I was having full on sex with Dean Winchester. About after an hour and fourty-five minutes we were both passed out. Dean woke up before me, was dressed and went and got me a mocha frapé and a donut. I grabed my close and ran to the bathroom to get dressed.

...* hey guys its ceirra I just wanted to tell you guys that this is my first fanfiction and if you guys don't like it feel free to tell me cause with your guyes complaints that just tells me what I need to work on. I just wsnted to say thank you for reading this and please like, commi and vote. Love you guys bye!!!<3