Chapter 11

Hinata

I watch Sasuke gaze at the man I recently knocked unconscious, then he looks to the tree I am currently hiding behind. I step from behind the tree with my arms crossed over my chest.

He begins walking towards me, staring, still as stoic as ever. I hope he doesn't think foul of me for hurting that man, but he tried to touch me.

"I had too." I say as Sasuke walks up to me.

"Hn" he grunts as if he understands. He hands me some clothes. "Go change." I take the clothes and go behind the tree I was before. I change into the white shirt and black pants he gave me. The pants were very tight around my butt and hips, but I squeeze into them anyway. Although my boobs where now covered, I still felt self-conscious without a bra on.

I walk from behind the tree to see Sasuke has changed too. He had on black pants and a black v-neck shirt that looked exceptionally good on him.

"I remember this village from my travels with Orochimaru. I know where we are." he says and begins to walk deeper into the forest. I follow him without a word.

...

We walked for hours in a comfortable silence until it was dark out. We stop at a seal on the bottom of a small mountain. Sasuke does some hands signs and puts his hand on the seal opening up a cave. He began to walk into the cave with me hot on his trail.

"SASSUKEEE!" A redhead jumps on Sasuke. I stayed by the entrance not wanting to intervene. "Your back. I have missed you so much!" She hugged Sasuke and literally felt everywhere her hands could touch on his body.  Sasuke looked unfazed and rather use to this woman's odd behavior.

"Aye Sasuke, my man. Where have you been? We looked everywhere for you." Entered a pale man with white hair and sharp, pointy teeth.

"Hn" Sasuke brushed the women off and walked past the white haired man. He then disappeared into the back walking toward the left.

Once Sasuke was out of the room, everyone seemed to notice me. "Who the fuck? How the hell did you get in here?" The red head pushed up her glasses to get a better look at me.

"I..I came with Sasuke-kun."

"Sasuke-kun!?" She spats lifting her eyebrows.

"Sasuke disappeared for months then returns with a girl! Does this mean he's not gay?"

"Of course he's not gay Baka!" she screams  and hits pointy teeth on the top of his head. Turning her attention to me, she walks up invading my personal space.

"So who the ... fuck are you?" Now one thing that I don't tolerate is bullies. I will not be punked by this tomato head bitch. Just as I am about to clap back, pointy teeth interjects pushing tomato head away from me.

"Calm down Karin." he turns to me. "Sorry about her. My name is Suigetsu, this is Karin, and Jugo is out." He says looking around. "But he is also a member of our team."

"Nice to meet you Suigetsu-san. I am Hinata."

"May I say you are very beautiful Hinata-san." That earns Suigetsu a huff and another hit on top of the head from Karin before she storms off heading toward where Sasuke went. "She can be such a bitch." he says rubbing his head. I giggle and blush at his statements.

"Thank you Suigetsu-san." He smiles real big.

"Don't tell Sasuke I flirted with his girl." His girl?

"It'll be our secret. But I.. I'm not his..."

"So Sasugay not gay afterall." He cuts in. I didn't know how to respond. Why would he think Sasuke was gay?