Blood

8:57 A.M.

Kakyoin sat there watching one of the monitors hoping to fall asleep again when the same nurse came back into his room, "Hey Mr.Kakyoin, your friend will be here around 4 o'clock and will stay until maybe 6 o'clock." She said as she slightly opened the curtains that spilled a little of sunlight into his room, causing him to get anxious. "Alright, thank you." he said hoping time would go faster, he didn't like the terrible nostalgic feeling of loneliness. He especially wanted to see Jotaro.

11:38 A.M.

Soon the nurse put him under for surgery before meeting his friends. The doctors were carefully replacing his missing organs such as his stomach and parts of his pancreas, intestines and kidneys. Once he woke up he felt much better but not all the way good, his skin was growing over at a weirdly alarming rate which would be normal for him since he was just turned into a vampire on accident. He could now normally eat food but he would have to be on a specific diet. Kakyoin soon sat there reading a magazine that the nurse had given him to pass time, he suddenly felt the thirst for blood, he didn't like the thirsty feeling nor the idea either. What was he going to do to supress the need of blood? He couldn't drink his own nor did he want to steal blood bags from the nurses and doctors. He just sat there trying to think of a alternative.

3:47 P.M.

Kakyoin looked up at the clock to see it was about to be 4 P.M. He was excited but scared to lift down his mask and talk, 'Would they mind the mask...?' he had asked himself, soon time passed by and he heard a knock at his door. "Come in." He said expecting the nurse, but soon saw Jotaro's tall figure peek out from the slightly opened door and walked in, no one else had came. "Where's the others?" he asked. Jotaro grabbed a chair and sat next to Kakyoin's bed, "They couldn't come since they allow one person at a time." He said taking his hat off. "Oh." Kakyoin had said in response, "Well thank you for coming." He said to Jotaro. Jotaro nodded and looked at Kakyoin, "I'm glad you're okay." He said slightly smirking, when Kakyoin heard that it gave him a warm feeling in his heart. "Yeah me too..." He said, "Who revived me?" He asked as he slightly moved himself in his bed to sit up. "Oh, that was me who brought you back." He said, "How?" Kakyoin asked. "With left over Dio blood." Jotaro responded back. Kakyoin's eyes widened, he had Dio in his blood, no wonder why he was a vampire. Jotaro leaned into Kakyoin's direction, "Is it okay if I give you a hug, Kakyoin?" He said, Kakyoin looked surprised, 'Jotaro, the emotionless bad ass is asking to give me a hug? Is he even Jotaro?' He thought but nodded as he smiled under the mask. Jotaro gave Kakyoin a gentle bear hug for a few seconds, he was happy everyone was okay. Jotaro and Kakyoin soon were talking about how the trip had went so far and how Jotaro defeated Dio, Kakyoin was amused listening in on Jotaro explaining how he can stop time and stuff. "Show me." Kakyoin said, soon Jotaro disappeared in thin air and appeared on the other side of the bed. Kakyoin was secretly amazed by this new founded power Jotaro had obtained. Kakyoin was smiling a lot when suddenly his thirst came back at the smell of a new patient's bloody wound passing by the room, he looked at Jotaro with wide eyes. "What's wrong, Kakyoin?" Jotaro asked noticing the intense drop from Kakyoins eyes, "O-Oh! It's nothing, don't worry Jotaro!" Kakyoin responded as Jotaro looked concerned, "Why do you have a mask on?" Jotaro asked. Kakyoin sighed, "Oh sorry just felt embarrassed." He said lifting it down from his mouth hoping his fangs didn't show. Jotaro leaned back in his chair again and crossed his arms, they continued on talking until the nurse came in to dismiss Jotaro. "I'm sorry but you'll have to leave, Mr.Kujo." She said opening the door, he nodded to her and looked back at Kakyoin, "I'll come back tomorrow if it's possible." He said as he got up and waved Kakyoin good bye. "Bye, Jotaro, tell the others I said hi." He said as Jotaro nodded putting on his hat again.

8:09 P.M. 

JOTARO'S POV:

As Jotaro made his way back to the hotel he stopped by a mini market area. He decided to bring home some food and buy something special for Kakyoin as a 'Get well soon' gift, he got some kebabs and chicken that would hopefully satisfy all the big boy's back at home. He found some coffee gum and made his way over to the fruits searching for anything Kakyoin may like, he soon caught a glance of cherries and bought a small box for him. 

Jotaro soon made it home safely and walked in with the two big bags of food. Polnareff looked over his shoulder at the door to see Jotaro in the door way with food, Polnareff smiled, "Wow, what's all of this?" He said as he made his way over to Jotaro. "It's our food." Jotaro said as he placed the bags on the table. The hotel room was a big one too, the foundation found a room that they all could share. "What're these cherries for?" Polnareff said pulling them out of the bag, Jotaro looked over at him who was also pulling the food out of the bags, "They are for Kakyoin when I see him again, put them in the fridge." He said pulling out the coffee gum. Iggy instantly smelled the gum from the other side of the room but this time, he politely came over since he didn't want to get thrown by Star again.

As they all ate, Jotaro was thinking of Kakyoin here and there, even mentioned to the others about him too, "Kakyoin wanted me to say hi to all of you." He said leaning back in his chair to take on the normal bad ass pose. Joseph smiled and responded, "That's very nice of him, next time you see him tell him we all said we wish he gets better soon!" Jotaro nodded and mentally took note of that. Once everyone finished, Polnareff, Iggy and Avdol retreated back into their room and Joseph retreated into his and Jotaro's room. Jotaro cleaned up the leftovers and plates left behind before making his way to the shower.

As he showered he thought about Kakyoin.

"Why do I keep thinking about him?"

He was worried about him.