¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> getting lost somewhere <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤. METAL BAT

Metal Bat x Sassy Reader🤪🤪
[Y/N POV]
((Metal Bat's actual name is Bad, just wanted to let some of yall know to prevent confusion))
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I told you we were gonna get lost" Metal Bad looked at me with fury in his eyes "We're gonna be late for patrol"

He was kicking every single paper and plastic cup and bottle in front of him. He hated being late. It's not that his "boss" would get mad at him, he just liked to be on time and organized.
I really liked that about him, he was like the exact opposite of me.

"Calm down dicknut, it's not like we were gonna make it anyway" - you said

Me on the other hand. Haha. Well.... let's just say that I'm more of a type B personality. Laid back, you know, my motto literally being "I'll do it tomorrow", but it never afected me, obviously, since I have this job.

"Hey! Get a grip ok!" he said visibly annoyed "and watch your mouth" he muttered under his breath

"I'm stuck with you not the other way around" - you added

"With me you wouldn't even have this position!" - he raised his voice

"Oh yeah! Just so you know I could do this perfectly fine without you. You're just holding me back. It's always just you" I finally said it after half a year of being bothered " Always you, you, you! Ya remember? When I saved that kid from that chicken looking ass freak and you got all the praise? You didn't even say a word, didn't even mention me."

I stared at him while walking trying to see if he would react. It was obvious that he was pissed but it needed to be said.

"Leave then." - he calmly said

I stared in pure disbelief. After what seemed like months I finally confronted him and he pretends like it's nothing.

"Fine then." - I stoped in my tracks and took the road on my left, fully marching
"I don't need you" - I said to myself and just as I tuned the corner, funny, but you could see him looking at me in the reflection of a car window.

"The fuck you looking at" - I slightly turned my head and he quickly looked away

"Tch. Pathetic." - I muttered

It was so easy to mess with him, what a baby.

...

I was walking for about 5 minutes before I realized this isn't going anywhere. I couldn't just call him and "apologize". Apologize for what. How can he do me like that? I get it you're an S Class hero but still.. I wanna be that too someday.

Now I could hear the siren go off but didn't really care. Believe me, I know this attitude won't get me far but I only behave like this when I know there won't be any consequences.

And also, Metal Bat is probably already on his way to save the day, haha.

Jesus, I could've really ended up as a villain, couldn't I. I really do have the traits, maybe he was right.

I really had a fun time just talking to myself, but unfortunately, I looked up and to my horror, I saw what could be ultimately described as death.

My veins popped but all I could do is really stare.

Centichoro.
Where was he heading, you may ask?

RIGHT. AT. ME.

It wasn't going left nor right, but directly at me. Demon and dragon level threat's were all over the city and coming from the underground.

I saw the whole city get demolished in front of my eyes.

"Where is that fool? - I muttered

"Metal bat!" - I yelled, but no answer