Good bye old friends.

Woooohhhh 5 READS ;) hope you five amazing people are liking my story. Please tell me what you thing in the comments. And if you want me to follow you on twitter leave your name and I will follow you asap

Love Caleigh xoxo

---

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" my alarm went off and I groaned. I got out of bed and Andrew and Emma have already put their stuff in the car to go and are in the kitchen eating brekkie.

After breakfast we headed to my room to make sure they haven't forgotten any thing

I sighed

"It's okaay caleigh we will see you before you know it." Emma came and gave me a hug I loved her so much I remember when I met her I hated her until I got the guts to actually talk to her and then ever since then we have never been broken apart. Emma headed out to the car and me and Andrew stood there awkwardly in my room until he spoke

"Caleigh, I have something to tell you."

"You can tell me anything Andrew."

"From the moment I saw you in year 3 I knew I liked you and I knew you had something for me now we are older and I still have strong feelings for you." Oh god what is he saying. He moved closer as he continued to speak. "I love you and I know long distance relationships can be hard but I think we can make this work, will you be my .." "GUYS COME ON WE WILL BE LATE" mum screamed from downstairs oh thank god she said that. I ran to the car and hopped in Andrew sat next to me the whole time we just sat there in silence, at least this gives me time to think. I likED Andrew but now all I see him as a bestfriend and nothing else and I hate long distant relationships they are terrible. Last time I tried to do that I got cheated on and I don't want to have that happen again.

We arrived at the airport and no one still hasn't said a thing I Guess I better man up and talk to Andrew

"Come to the vending machine and get an ice coffe with me."

Andrew nodded and came with me time to speak caleigh..

"Look Andrew I know you have strong feelings for me and I know what you were going to ask but I'm sorry long distant relationships are really hard you will find that out one day and I would never want to reck the bond we have together I'm sorry but I can't date you" .. Okaay I feel like a bitch. But it had to be done I guess.

"That's okaay I understand." He said smiling. I know how hurt he would be right now and I can tell he is upset by the way he fake smiled.

"Flight 338582 ready to board, Flight 338582 ready to board." I heard the woman say over the speaker that was Emma and Andrews flight we walked them as far as we could go and I hugged them individually

"I'm sorry. I will miss you" I whispered in Andrews ear.

He gave me a reassuring smile and walked off to the gate

"Promise me we will keep in touch every day?" Emma said as I gave her one last hug. We watched the plane take off and headed home I still have an hour until I meet jai time to plan what to wear

Jais pov

I woke up really early today I think I'm just excited to see caleigh. I walked to mine beaus and luke wardrobe. We kinda share clothes. I picked out some pink shorts and my MTV singlet and some white vans and some black dr dre beats.

Caleighs pov

I finally got my out fit planned. My white lil Wayne singlet (I LOVE lil Wayne by the way) my floral high waisted shorts and some black vans with black socks. I put my clothes on and headed to my bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I only put some mascara and eyeliner on and let my long wavy hair sit on my back.