He's mistaken.

I woke up at 10 "SHIT" I mumbled I only have half an hour to get ready. I put some American printed shorts on. A denim sleeveless top and a pair of black converse shoes. I put on some make up and brushed my hair and teeth and was out the door. Beau was just walking past as I was getting out he smiled and I walked over to him. I gave him a hug and said hello and we walked to the park together.

Beaus pov.

She looked so cute today. As always. I just wanted to kiss her so passionately and make her mine.

We went to a bench and sat down just talking about each others life's I never realised the relationship she had with her parents was so rough.

Caleighs pov

We had a good time talking about each others lives and getting to know each other better. Beau was a really nice guy I can tel he is going to be an amazing friend. We walked back to our houses.

"I suppose I will talk to you la-" I was cut off by beau crashing his lips on mine. This definately didn't feel right. I pulled away as soon as I could but he had me tight in his arms.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" I pushed him away and walked into my house and to my room I was so confused right now. I thought me and beau were just friends? And I and pretty sure I am getting feelings for jai... Fuck what if someone saw us kissing?

Jais pov

It was about 12 o'clock and caleigh will be here soon I walked into the lounge room and looked out the window to see if it was a sunny day or cloudy day. It seemed like an alright day. I looked over to my left and... What the fuck? Is tha beau and... Caleigh? KISSING? I felt my heart shatter to a million pieces I only looked for a second so I didn't see them pull away or anything. But what the actual fuck ?! Beau knew I was beginning to like her! I knew she had something for me to. Are they dating now? I feel like I could punch beau in the face right now. And as for caleigh. I don't know what I should do about her. I thought she was a nice girl. Turns out she is a slut!!

Caleighs pov

I have been thinking about what I should do about the beau situation and I really want to talk to jai about it. I will be going over there in about 20 mins so I might as well think about what to say.

--20 mins later--

I put my phone in my pocket and walked over to the brooks house. The door was opened so I just invited myself and I was approaching jais room beau was just getting out of the bathroom and bumped into me... Awkward.

"Oh um hey, jais in his room."

I nodded and walked the rest of the way to his and Luke's room. Jai was sitting on his bed on his laptop

"Hey jai you ready to film our cover" I said jumping next to him.

"Mm"

Mm? Is that all?

"Is that a yes or a no."

"It's an Mmmm" he said a bit more sharply

"Oh geez someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

"Actually I didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed I just looked out the window at the wrong time."

HUHH? What is he talking about?

Oh wait... Fuck... He saw me and beau. I knew this was going to happen.

"First of all. What the fuck? You guys barely even know each other and your already locking lips. Are yous dating? Actually why would I even care. Go and live your slutty life with beau." He half yelled and half talked

My jaw dropped and i slapped him.

"You don't have the right to call me a slut! And for your information beau kissed me I pulled away as soon as I could and walked off without saying anything. I never wanted it to happen. I was going to tell you after we did our little film but fuck wasting my time on someone who doesn't even give time for me to explain what happened. You even ask your brother I bet he will have the same story as me you fuckwit!" I said this as clear as I could as I was crying. I ran straight past Gina who was yelling out to me but I kept running I didn't want Togo home because mum would be coming home soon so instead I ran around the block and through a couple ally ways. I stopped in one of the ally ways and tried to gasp for air and clear my eyes so I could see exactly where I am. I sat there for a couple minutes then I saw dark figures come towards me.

Jais pov

Fuck what have I done. I am an idiot now she will never forgive me. I need air I don't know where I'm going to go but I just need to run.

--

oh ohhhhhhhhh jai made a mistake