Average day with brooks brothers

Okay thing are going to start and get a bit intense in the next couple of parts. Thamks for reading guys hope you like. Love you all.

Caleigh xoxo

--

When I woke up one thing was playing and the first thing I thought of was lastnight when she started to sway to my singing. I started smiling like crazy. I think she has casted a love spell on me that has made me fall for her.

I walked out to the kitchen and saw that Luke and beau were getting out the Christmas tree. It is a few days into December.

Luke and beau were failing miserably with untangling the lights so I whipped out my phone and decided to make a keek of their amazing untangling skills. They kept arguing with each other.

"No stop you will get them even more tangled."

"Well do you want me to help you or not"

"yes stop your period and pull the lights this way"

I just uploaded it and already I have gotten heaps of comments and likes. Next moment I got a text from "Caleighbabeeyxo""

"Umm I see that you guys need help with your Christmas tree. ;) xx"

"Yes these boys are hopeless!! Come help us? :D xx"

"Sure I will jump in the shower and be right over :) xx"

"See you soon bub xx"

I can't help myself I need to call her cute names because she deserves them

Caleighs pov

I jumped in the shower trying my best not to get my hair wet I got out put some light makeup on and left my long blonde hair wavy I grabbed my runwaydreamz shorts and my bin tang top and some darkish vans. For those of you who don't know what runwaydreamz are, they are a brand of shorts that are amazing, look em up on google images.

I grabbed my phone and walked over to the brooks house the door was already opened so I just walked in. I saw Luke and beau struggling a lot with the lights and jai in just a pair of tackies on the couch. ABS ABS ABS.

"Shit" he mumbled and he ran to his room

"You made little jai baby embarrassed caleigh" Luke said in a girls voice still tangled up in tree lights.

Jai came back with a blue jumper on.

"Aww I liked the other way" I said jokingly and pouted my lips

"Haha aww sorry beautiful. I thought girls took longer then 15 minutes to get ready" He said putting an arm around me. Luke and beau looked at us a little confused and looked at each other then continued to untangle the lights.

Jais pov

Caleigh walked over to the boys and helped them get out of the lights and she started putting the tree up. I took a photo of her and uploaded it to twitter:

"How sweet is she. She saw my keek and walked over to help us get our tree up. What a cutie :') xx @CaleighVaughan"

Immediately I got tweets back some of them were

"Aww she seems like a very nice girl"

"Shes using you jai for your fame!!" I'm replying to this one. "Well to be honest she didn't know who we were when we first met. I don't think you sould be weak to someone you don't even know."

"Slut. Look at her sticking her ass out."

"Hehe we met you and her!! Do you remember us?!?! :D <3" I decided to reply to this one to "we surely do remember you beautiful fans how could we forget you were so kind :) <3"