Hospital ?

Caleighs pov

I got a clearer view of the people. I had no clue who they were there was 3 boys who didn't look friendly.

"Hey baby girl what you doing out here alone." One of them said to me beginning to get really close.

"None of your business." I yelled pushing him away from me.

"Don't be like that babe were just going to have a little fun. You just relax." One said grabbing my arms. I tried getting out of his grip but he was to strong. The other one started lifting my top up. I started screaming and I tried kicking but he grabbed me and layed me on the ground. I screamed even louder tears streaming down my face. The guy sat on top of me and began trying to undo my belt buckle. I screamed even more. One slapped me and told me to shut up.

Jais pov

I kept running until I heard a scream down an alley and a bunch of boys laughing. I come across 3 boys pulling a girls top off. Wait. Is that caleigh? It is I ran up and tackled the boy who was on top of her. she sat there with her arms around her bare body. She was only in her shorts. I stared punching the guy in the face until another guy grabbed me and slammed me into a wall. It took all my energy to get back up I held up a guy to the wall and kicked him in the nuts he fell to the ground in pain another guy started running at me as the other one started going up to caleigh she screamed. The guy punched me several times in the face I had a cut lip and I could barely see straight I threw the guy to the wall and sat on his torso and beated him til he just layed there he was just awake. The last guy got off caleigh who was shaking and crying ran up to me and threw me into the wall hard he punched me in the stomach and ran off the other guys limped behind him. I saw caleigh who was laying there with her hands around her scrunched up legs crying. I heard sirens go off they were getting closer I didn't see it come because everything went black and I layed there.

Caleighs pov

What I just experienced was scary I can't even think straight I am shaking and crying but I have no energy to put my shirt on. I saw an old woman run up to me and I heard sirens come closer and closer I began to fall asleep.

----

I woke up in a hospital bed. I heard one of those heart things beep every second or two. I wasn't hooked up to anything and had no machines around me I looked to my right and saw another person in another hospital bed next to me. There I saw. The boy who saved my life laying in that bed with black eyes and cuts on his face and arms. Jai. He was hooked up to the heart monitor and with a drip on his arm. He looked motionless. I got up out of bed and walked over to him

"Jai?" I cried I sat there holding his hand kissing his forehead and cheek over and over again. My eyes stung from crying so much. "I love you jai. I need you please come back." I said to him even though I knew he couldn't hear me. The nurse came in seconds after.

"Caleigh what are you doing out of bed"

I still sat there holding jais hand crying. I took a couple breaths

"I'm fine really nothing happened I just want to be right here when he wakes up."

"Are you sure dear? Well yell out if you need anything. I will go and get the doctor."

And with that she left. A few minutes later the doctor walked in.

"Caleigh how are you feeling."

"I'm fine I just need to know if jai is okay."

I was still crying and by his side.

"He has no serious injuries. Bruising of the ribs, just a few cuts and slight concussion. He should make up very soon. Now is it okay if I ask you a question."

I nodded and he asked me about the full story I told him everything from start to end. He listened to me every word. I still can't believe what happened. It was all just a blur. Just this morning I was at home excited to spend time with my friends then next moment I was almost raped by 3 guys. Melbourne isn't very full of nice people. In my opinion.

"Is there anyone we can contact to pick you guys up and tell them everything is fine."

I gave them beaus number and he went to contact him.