chapter three.

CHAPTER THREE.

the last bell rang, so sky quickly walked out of the class to make sure she was not late for billy's schedule to get home to do nothing

"hey sky. you coming to the party tonight?" tommy questioned. no time to turn around sky. gotta get to billy's car before he freaks out.

"yeah!" she yelled back, as she ran towards the exit.

sky opens the school doors and spot billy smoking a cigarette at the car. she began to walk faster towards the car. "you're on time." he spat, as she hopped into the passenger side of his car.

billy furiously opens his car door. "where is this little bitch!" he yelled.

sky rolled her eyes. "calm down billy! she is probably talking to her teacher or something." she tried to calm him down.

billy glared at her. "or something!" he yelled.

sky spotted max skating towards the car. "look, she's right there. it's fine." she told.

he throws the door open. "get in the car now!" he screamed, causing max to skate faster.

the engine revved up and billy started driving down the road. he sped up when he saw a group of younger boys. "stop!" max yelled.

sky's eyes filled with worry. "billy! stop it!" she cried, as they got closer and closer to the kids.

sky watched max jump over the seat and swerve the steering wheel to the other side of the road. "maybe this wouldn't have happened if you didn't fuck every guy in cali!" he yelled at sky.

she looked around frantically. "you almost killed us because you are mad about some fucking rumor!" she screamed.

billy chuckled. "rumor! it was no rumor, skylar!" he screamed back in her face.

the car stopped, so sky jumped out of the car and ran into her room. she threw her bag on the ground and screamed as loud as she could.

she threw herself on her bed. "fuck this!" she yelled.

a quiet knock on the door freaked her out. she didn't want billy to come near here. she could hurt him, but she didn't want to. the door opener and max walked in with her costume on. "can you walk me?" she whispered so billy couldn't hear.

sky nodded. "let me get ready first." she demanded.

she rummaged through her closet to find something to wear to the stupid halloween party. she picked out a black shimmery dress. this will do. i guess i'll be a witch again this year.