Day 4 ~ The Kings Aquantiance

"His wife was having tea with the King and he didn't even know about it."

~~~

It is so sad to think that that man with the big smile on his face is so clueless. To know that his wife is cheating on him. It makes me want to wrap him in a big soft blanket and keep him from his wife.

Of course, that would be illegal. I'm sure the cops wouldn't understand my desire to protect this man's heart. He walks around town giving smiles and filling the air with laughter. The townsfolk love him. I love him.

He runs the little shop around the corner. I go there every day for the same cup of tea. He remembers people's faces, keeps their names locked in a special place in his head. He gives off a kind of homey vibe. Like a big brother.

It's a shame that his wife takes him for granted. Strings with his emotions, she has no care for the effect she has on him. We all notice his change in mood when his wife goes by, acting like she doesn't know him. He gets all sad and mopey.

It's hard resisting the urge to slap that woman's face. She's off having tea with the King and he doesn't even know. Or maybe he does know?

Maybe he just doesn't want to start anything with anyone. Maybe he's content in his life right now.

Whatever the case, I'll be sure to protect him from heartbreak. It's the least I could do after convincing his wife to go have that affair.

~~~

So this is a bit short. Also a bit late. I've decided that I'm just going to post when I can. So this is no longer a 30-day challenge. I apologize for the wait.